What is the Etsy App?
Do you enjoy handmade items? Are you someone who doesn’t like to follow trends and prefers to collect things as low-key as possible? We’ve found the ideal app for you.
Etsy app is a global marketplace for creative goods where you can find unique and unusual items ranging from handcrafted items to vintage items.
The shopping app includes augmented reality features, allowing you to browse through your favorite items, such as vintage clothing or wall art, by pointing the camera at the wall to see how it will appear in real life. Isn’t that amazing? Check the full review to find more about it.
- A marketplace for personalized items, vintage finds, and much more.
- On Etsy, connect with sellers and exchange items.
- Scale your small business on Etsy with low fees, support, and powerful tools.
Features of Etsy App
- Save items and stores that you want to buy from. Etsy provides personalized recommendations with this feature.
- Etsy allows users to receive notifications when their favorite shops add new items and discover good products at low prices when there is a sale.
- It has a chat option that allows users to communicate directly with the shop owners. Get items made specifically for you.
- The app supports quick and easy payment methods such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Track the status of your order. You will receive the order details in your email.
- It is available in ten different languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian.
- With the AR beta feature, you can try out products before purchasing them by pointing the camera at a wall or anywhere else you want to keep your masterpiece.
Why Etsy App?
If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, or if you’re wondering what to get someone for their birthday or anniversary, look no further. You can find the simplest options on Etsy. Choose something extravagant to give to your loved ones. Perhaps something unique or personalized? Customized gifts are always appreciated; win them by purchasing any products that fit within your budget on Etsy.
You can also contact the seller directly if you want to learn more about it. But always know more about the seller because we don’t want you to get trapped in a fraud. Always double-check the source of your purchase and read the in-app reviews for the product you are going for.
Etsy App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to track my order on the Etsy app?
To Track your order-
- Go to your account and click on Purchases and Reviews.
- Locate your order. Tap your order in the Etsy app.
- To the right of your order, you’ll see the shipping status:
- Not Shipped: The seller has yet to ship the order or has not updated the order on Etsy.
- Shipped: The order was marked as shipped by the seller.
- In Transit: The seller included a tracking number, and the package has already left the shipping facility.
- Track Package: If the seller included a tracking number, you’ll see it here. To see more tracking updates, click Track Package.
Shipping information is also available in the shipping notification emails for your order. To view the status of your courier, click Track Package in the email notification.
- How to contact Etsy customer service?
To contact Etsy support, sign in to your Etsy account. If you are unable to sign in, please contact Etsy support by clicking on this link.
- How to purchase an Etsy gift card?
To purchase an Etsy gift card, follow these steps:
- Visit Etsy.com and sign in.
- Go to the Gift cards section at the bottom of any page.
- Fill in the blanks with the requested information. Gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $100, and $250, and you can select the amount you want to gift accordingly.
- Select a delivery method:
- The recipient was emailed.
- Enter the email address to which you want to send the card. The gift card is delivered to the recipient’s email inbox.
- Add to cart is the option you need to choose.
- When you’re ready to check out, click Proceed to checkout to finish your purchase.
Etsy App Download