What is Fitness Buddy app?
Workout objectives such as bodybuilding, beach body, six-pack, belly fat, abs, stronglifts, pft, and army powerlifting may be achieved with the help of Fitness Buddy. In clubs like 24 Hour Fitness, LA Fitness, Crunch, Lifetime Fitness, Anytime Fitness, and others, Fitness Buddy demonstrates perfect techniques for exercises like the bench press and squat.
- One hundred and twenty-six workout descriptions and instructional videos for the gym are included in this comprehensive guide.
- There are a variety of workouts to help you plan your week, which can be severe or easy.
- Using this software, you may work out at home with a variety of pre-programmed workouts.
Features of Fitness Buddy App
- It’s important to exercise in the right manner (bench press, squat, deadlift).
- High-definition workout videos for good technique and fitness/six-pack abs are available.
- a wide range of gear (barbell, dumbbell, machine, etc)
- Classification of exercises (core / abs; leg; chest; deltoid; back; biceps; cardio);
- Muscle group and exercise instructions.
- A wide range of exercise programs to suit a variety of objectives (weight loss, muscle gain).
- Specific Workout (chest, butt, weight loss, six-pack, bodybuilding, beach body, summer body, belly fat, abs, stronglifts, pft, army, powerlifting).
- Exercises tailored to the gym’s equipment (core/abdominals, lower body / leg; chest; deltoid; back; arm; bicep/triceps; cardio)
- Programs for education (stronglift, 5×5, starting strength, bodybuilding, 531, weightlifting, powerlifting).
- It is important to keep an eye on your overall health and fitness level by keeping track of such things like your weight and other body measurements.
- Weight reduction and muscle building may both be tracked with a weighing scale.
- Today is the day to get in some exercise with your Fitness Buddy. You may take it to clubs like 24 Hour Fitness, LA Fitness, Crunch, Lifetime Fitness, and others to work out at any time of day.
Fitness Buddy App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which Program Should I Pick?
Once logged in, the primary menu option “Browse Workouts” allows you to rapidly select and browse workouts. You may browse and sort through all of the Total Gym TV workouts on this page to get exactly what you’re looking for. Each month, new workouts are automatically added to your library if you have a Premium subscription to Total Gym TV.
You may watch Total Gym TV online or on your mobile device. The Total Gym TV app is now available on iOS, Android, Roku, tvOS (Apple TV), and FireTV as well as the other aforementioned mobile platforms and streaming devices. Using one of the logos below, you may access the Total Gym TV app for a certain platform.
- I don’t know how to log in.
Right-click the “Sign In” button on your computer’s screen and select “Sign In”.
When you’re on your mobile device, go to the menu and select “Sign In.”
Sign in using your email address and password that you used to register.
Have trouble signing in? Click the “Forgot Password” link underneath the “Sign In” form and follow the on-screen instructions to get your password back. It’s that simple!
- To sign up, the app asks for the following information:
To get a network-based position that is approximate, the app has access to the user’s current location. Aside from that, it makes sure you’re connected to a network with enough bandwidth. It has to be authorized to connect to Bluetooth devices. The Bluetooth settings may be accessed using this. Access to the network is unrestricted for the app. As soon as the phone is turned on, vibration control is activated to keep it from going to sleep.
- In-app purchases are available for this software?
The iOS software may be downloaded for free from the App Store. Then then, there are some features that need an in-app payment.
FITNESS FOR THE WHOLE BODY.
The Spartan’s Workout.
Every Single Exercise.
- How many devices can the app run on?
As of right now, the app is only compatible with iPhones running iOS 11.1 or newer. For the iPod touch, iOS 11.1 or above is necessary. Macs can run the software, however, they must have macOS 11.0 or later and an Apple M1 chip.
- Does the app have a global audience?
The software supports a wide range of languages, including English, Dutch, French, German, and Spanish.
Fitness Buddy App Download