What is FSNB App?
With the advancement of mobile technology, both users and bankers are relieved of long queues and hundreds of paperwork to deal with. Now, all you need is a single screen to exchange as much money as you desire. Financial transactions have grown more convenient thanks to mobile banking applications. Money transfers, account opening, account canceling, adding nominees, and other tasks can all be completed using smartphones.
Fort Sill National Bank (FSNB) has a long history of providing exceptional financial services to both the military and civilian communities. In 1942, the Fort Sill leadership requested that the City National Bank of Lawton open a check-cashing office on the Army installation of Fort Sill, which housed the United States Field Artillery School. J. R. “Dolph” Montgomery had the vision four years later to build a full-service bank to satisfy the unique banking needs of Fort Sill’s military personnel. Through hard work and tenacity, Mr. Montgomery established Fort Sill National Bank on April 19, 1946, and has carved a record as a leader in military banking and customer care.
You can bank on the go with FSNB Mobile Banking. It is free to download and provides instant access to your bank accounts. With a single touch, you can check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs and banking centers. Our native app is quick, safe, and completely free. Start banking right away by using your current login information.
- You must have the 5-Star Package and be a customer of Online Banking.
- Before they may use these services, online customers must first create transfer and bill pay accounts.
- Money should be transferred from one account to another.
Features of FSNB App
- Account balances can be viewed immediately in the app.
- Transfer money from one account to another.
- Pay all kinds of bills.
- Using the GPS on your device, locate our ATMs and Banking Centers.
- You must have the 5-Star Package and be an Online Banking customer.
- Before using these facilities, online consumers must first set up transfer and bill pay accounts.
- This is restricted to the location of our banking centers and ATMs. Please check with your carrier for any additional costs that may apply.
Why choose FSNB App?
With FSNB Mobile Banking, you can bank on the go. It is free to download and gives you immediate access to your bank accounts. You can check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, and find ATMs and banking centers with a single tap. Our native app is easy to use, secure, and absolutely free. Begin banking right away by logging in with your current credentials.
FSNB App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Secure Access Code, exactly?
A one-time use secure access code allows you to identify yourself during an online banking session. It has a time limit of 60 minutes and can only be used once. It can also be used to activate your computer or device for later use.
- Is it required that I register my computer?
Your machine does not need to be registered. If you activate a computer for one-time use, each time you log in, you must obtain a secure access code. For security concerns, if you are using a computer that is used by others, you should not register the machine.
- What are my options for using bill pay?
Bill pay is included in our 5 Star online banking bundle. To begin, navigate to the transactions tab and choose the bill payment option, then finish the enrollment process. Once our service provider has activated your bill pay account, you will be able to make payments. We welcome you to check out our bill pay demonstration by heading to our home page and clicking on the bill pay link.
- How can I get started with mobile banking?
Before you may download the FSNB app from the Apple or Google Play stores on your smartphone or tablet, you must first sign up for online banking. Data costs may apply.
- When will I receive my Visa CheckCard?
You can apply for a Visa CheckCard after opening a checking or savings account with FSNB. Visa CheckCards can be issued immediately at any FSNB location.
- What is the significance of a transaction with a value of 0?
A seller could be processing a refund. The 0 value indicates that the refund procedure has commenced. The refund amount will be refunded to your account once the merchant completes the transaction. If your refund does not display in your account within five business days, please contact the retailer.
- Is it possible for me to have many CheckCards?
FSNB accepts only one card per customer and account. You can receive a CheckCard for each of your FSNB checking accounts if you have more than one.
- How does FSNB Overdraft Protection work?
When an item is presented for payment, the Bank may pay it if the item and the overdraft fee are both under your Overdraft Protection limit and you keep your account in good standing (making regular deposits, bringing your account to a positive balance, and paying all bank fees charged to your account). We may, however, refuse to pay your overdrafts if your account is not in good standing.
- How do I increase the amount of Overdraft Protection I have?
You can request an increase in your Overdraft Protection limit at any time by contacting FSNB. We may also notify you regularly of an automatic rise in your limit. The expansion will be communicated to you in advance. You have the option to decline the increase (opt-out) by contacting the team as directed in the notice.
FSNB App Download