What is the Geneva App?
Geneva is an all-in-one communication app designed for organized, ongoing conversations with all your favorite people. Join or create a home and set up a chat, post, audio, video, and broadcast rooms for specific topics. It started in Geneva to help people stay connected to the groups they love and help them make new friends through the groups they have yet to find.
It is known that being a part of groups is vital to our happiness and well-being, but the tools and platforms most of us use today aren’t designed to help us build and participate in the groups that matter to us. That’s why it is building Geneva — a new communication app that gives groups, clubs, and communities everything they need to come together online, all in one place.
- HOMES & ROOMS
- CHAT ROOMS
- POST ROOMS
- AUDIO ROOMS
- VIDEO ROOMS
- BROADCAST ROOMS
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE
Features Of The App
- Full-featured chat rooms with @ mentions, threaded replies, emoji reactions, GIFs, attachments, polls, events, pins, typing indicators.
- Forum-style rooms are a bit more organized than chat rooms and great for announcements and longer-form discussion.
- Hop in a video room and hang out with up to 16 people at once. These are great for small events and more casual get-togethers.
- Use on Android or iPhone.
- Get paid on time and accurately.
- Instant access to your past, present, and future schedule.
- Get the best travel routes with Google and Apple Maps.
- Easy communication with Geneva using the Patai main feature.
- Apply for leave.
- Select your preferred hours of work.
Why Choose a Geneva App?
Geneva is an all-in-one communication app designed for organized, ongoing conversations with all your favorite people. Join or create a home and set up a chat, post, audio, video, and broadcast rooms for specific topics. Set up “homes” for user groups, then create “rooms” inside them for different topics or sub-groups. Rooms can be open or secret, and because everyone can adjust their notification settings for each one, people can tune into the conversations they care about and tune out the rest. There are 5 different kinds of rooms users can use.
These forum-style rooms are a bit more organized than chat rooms and great for announcements and longer-form discussions. Members of the group can upvote and comment, and everyone can sort posts by most recent, most upvotes, or most commented-on. Stream your DIY tutorials, your life reactions, your casual panels or your TED Talk du jour with up to 9 people live on stage and thousands of viewers to call on-air.
Frequently Asked Question About The App
- Who is the app for?
Geneva is super-flexible and works for groups, clubs, and communities of all shapes and sizes. We have small groups of friends using Geneva instead of WhatsApp or GroupMe, creators setting up private hangouts for their most engaged fans, followers, and students, brands using Geneva to bring together their top customers – and all kinds of general interest groups created by people who just want to hang out with others.
- How much does it cost? / How does it make money?
Geneva will always be free to use and we will never run ads or sell your data, so you’re probably wondering how we keep the lights on. One of the most essential things groups and communities need to succeed is peer-to-peer transactions. Over the next year, we’ll create more and more ways for people to transact with each other in Geneva.
- Is there a limit to how many people can be in my group/home?
No, there is no cap on the number of people that can be in a group/home.
Download the Geneva App