What is Guitartuna App?
Guitartuna is the world’s leading tuning app, designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the world’s leading audio engineers. It is simple and easy to use. It also works with electric and acoustic guitars, as well as string instruments, thanks to the built-in microphone. It comes highly recommended if you are a beginner.
Simply pluck a string on your instrument, and Tuna will detect the sound via your device’s microphone. While tuning, you’ll get instant visual feedback. There are no cables required. They also use noise cancellation technology to eliminate background noises while tuning for better sound quality.
- Chromatic tuner for tuning any instrument and alternative tunings.
- The user interface is simple, intuitive, and customizable.
- Ear training, chord guide, games, and exercises are among the tools provided.
Features of Guitartuna App
- Metronome: set to any tempo, manually change the beat, or tap at the desired speed.
- Learn, practice, and master chords while developing ear recognition skills with the 6 Ultimate Chord Learning Games.
- Chord library: quickly locate any chord diagram and hear how it should sound.
- Learn Guitar Songs: four songs with guitar notation (tabs) to play along with and put your skills to the test.
- Guitartuna provides a variety of tuning sets.
- Guitartuna also includes a chromatic tuner.
- It works in noisy environments thanks to background noise cancellation technology.
- Improve your chord, riff, tab, and ear training skills, as well as your picking speed, just as you would with guitar lessons or classes.
- Choose different headstock visuals to make the app look like your instrument.
Guitartuna app Pro subscription:
Subscription to GuitarTuna Pro: Subscribe for unlimited access. Subscriptions are paid every month. Prices may differ from one country to the next. Payment will be deducted from your iTunes account. Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, the subscription automatically renews. Within 24-hours of the end of the current period, the account will be charged for renewal. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal disabled by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings. When a user purchases a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited.
- GuitarTuna Pro Subscription $4.99
- GuitarTuna Pro $12.99
- All In One $9.99
- Power Bundle $3.99
- GuitarTuna Pro Subscription $1.99
- Ukulele & Cavaquinho $3.99
- All Chords $6.99
- Open Bundle $3.99
Guitartuna App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Guitartuna quality-wise?
GuitarTuna employs the world’s most advanced audio recognition algorithm, which is also used by the Yousician app. This provides you with one of the most accurate and stable tuning platforms available online today, as it will lock on to the note you are playing and allows you to easily tune to pitch.
- How do you tune a guitar?
To be more specific, if the guitar is not properly tuned, it will be difficult to play correctly and the sound of your guitar will be off. Knowing how to tune a guitar properly is essential when picking up a guitar for the first time and starting to play. On a six-string guitar, you’ll usually use standard tuning (E A D G B E) when you first start.
- What is the meaning of standard tuning (E A D G B E)?
The notes are laid out from the lowest (thickest) string to the highest (thinnest) string as follows:
- Sixth string: E
- Fifth string: A
- Fourth string: D
- Third-string: G
- Second-string: B
- First string: E
For each string to have the right pitch, it should have the right amount of tension on it. You can adjust this using the tuners/tuners pegs on your guitar’s headstock. The same mechanism can be found in a variety of other stringed instruments. It’s pretty clear how they work. Pluck a string and then turn its tuner both ways. The pitch rises as more tension is applied, and falls as tension is released and the strings are loosened.
Guitartuna App Download