What is iHeart App?
Whether we are sad, angry, irritated, or excited. Music is our escape from everything. When we are stuck and need to recharge our batteries, we can listen to music or listen to someone’s advice. As a result, an increasing number of people have begun to gravitate toward streaming apps, where they can listen to music or podcasts while doing their chores.
In today’s review, we have one such app that is the ultimate source of listening to thousands of live radio stations, podcasts, and endless playlists for any mood or activity and that is the iHeart radio app where you can find commercial-free internet radio. Find your perfect playlists or might just create one based on your preferred genre.
What you can find on iHeart radio?
- Thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations from cities all over the world can be found here.
- You can use this Radio App to listen to top radio stations, news, sports, music, stand-ups, and comedy.
- Listen to sports radio stations such as ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, FNTSY Sports Radio, and others.
- Hear the latest news from the NFL, NHL, MLB, NCAA, NBA, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis.
- Follow artists and listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Download podcasts and songs for free and listen to them.
- Make your own music stations based on your favorite artists.
Features of iHeart App
- Find and follow your favorite podcasts and personalities.
- Download podcast episodes from the app store or the Google Play store to your device to listen to them later.
- Using the iHeart Radio podcast app charts, you can discover popular shows.
- The podcast player allows you to play podcasts at 0.5, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x speed.
- Using the free iHeart radio playlist app, you can listen to thousands of hand-curated playlists.
- It lets you organize your soundtracks by mood, activity, decade, and genre.
- Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists by tapping into our library of millions of songs from genres such as Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Alternative, Folk, Gospel, Christian, and Dancing.
Why iHeart App?
Sometimes we need to escape reality and enter our own world. What else can be as enjoyable as listening to music, whether alone at night or on a road trip with your friends?iHeart radio is free to download and stream songs at any time, even when you are not connected to the internet.
The app is regularly updated with new features and tracks; making it extremely simple to listen to a variety of radio stations as well as new and popular podcasts and music.
iHeart App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does IHeart Radio cost?
iHeart radio Plus features include-
- On-demand playback of songs of your choice
- Get an unlimited number of skips.
- Songs from the radio can be saved to your playlist.
- Replay songs from live and artist radio in real-time
which costs around $4.99 per month (web or Google Play Store sign up) or $5.99 per month (iOS App Store sign up)*
iHeart radio all-access provides all the benefits that iHeart radio plus has with additional features like-
- listen to songs and podcasts while you’re not connected to the internet.
- Gain unrestricted access to millions of songs.
- Make an unlimited number of playlists!
This costs $9.99 per month (web or Google Play Store sign up) or $12.99 per month (iOS App Store sign up)*.
- Is iHeart Radio available in your country?
Anyone in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, or New Zealand can listen to iHeartRadio.
- What is the iHeart radio family app?
iHeart radio family is where kids and parents can listen to music from their favorite Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, and other shows. The new Parental Permissions feature allows you to easily hide music from the app’s player screen. Control your kids’ listening experience at home or on the go by managing their hidden music in Settings.
iHeart App Download