What is Intervalometer App?
Intervalometer app is an automation app for time-lapse to trigger camera shutter in any camera apps with a user-configured time interval. The app works with any camera modes in any camera apps including light-painting mode, HDR, night mode, manual mode, telephoto or ultra-wide angle mode to capture a series of time-lapse image frames. It automates camera shutter triggering and it works on any camera app for Android 7 and above.
Intervalometer was developed and managed by a very talented team of MobilePhoton and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by the users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment.
- Low light time-lapse
- Long exposure time-lapse
- HDR time-lapse
- Milky Way time-lapse / Star Trails time-lapse
Features of the App
- The app can be used with dedicated camera remote apps from Canon, Sony, Nikon and etc to trigger the shutter button in the camera’s remote app. This acts as an actual interval meter for dedicated cameras too.
- Other than time-lapse, it can also be used to capture frames for image stacking in post-process (on other apps) to achieve higher quality images, etc. You have full control on time-lapse configuration (delay timer, interval time, number of shots) and it also has an infinite mode.
Why Intervalometer App?
Intervalometer app is an automation app for time-lapse to trigger camera shutter in any camera apps with a user-configured time interval. You can set the timer or use it in infinite mode. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with.
App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the App