What is ISS Detector App?
Since 1998, the International Space Station (ISS) has been orbiting our globe. Most places on Earth, assuming clear night skies, can see the International Space Station. To us on Earth, it appears to be a bright light traveling fast from horizon to horizon. It arises and then vanishes in an instant. But have you ever been to the International Space Station? Use this app to gain a clear and direct view of your surroundings.
The ISS Detector will inform you when and where to look for the International Space Station. A few minutes before a pass, you receive an alarm. You will never forget it. The ISS Detector will also monitor the weather conditions. A cloudless sky is ideal for spotting.
The International Space Station Detector can assist you in determining when and where the International Space Station will fly past. Set up your photography equipment to take stunning photographs. The ISS Detector is the most convenient way to locate the station. Learn when and where to look. You can expand the program to see comets, planets, and various other satellites if you want to see more.
- Calculations for Doppler shift and transmitter frequency are available.
- Keep an eye out for Starlink satellite trains.
- For beginners, it is simple to use.
Features of ISS Detector App
- The ISS Detector app is available for both iPhone and Android.
- Discover Hubble, HAM radio satellites, planets, comets, and many other objects. Calculations for Doppler shift and transmitter frequency are also available. All are accessible as in-app purchases.
- Trains of Starlink satellites are followed immediately after launch. Take out your binoculars and observe the spacecraft moving in tight formation. To follow this, install the Starlink and Famous Objects Extensions.
- Beginners will find it simple to use, while advanced users will find it influential.
- When you get a notification, go outdoors and watch the satellites pass by at speeds of more than seven km/s, 25000 km/h, 4.3 miles per second, and 15534 mph.
Why choose ISS Detector App?
The ISS Detector will inform you when and where to look for the International Space Station. ISS Detector’s functionality will be enhanced through extensions. Many renowned satellites and amateur radio satellites can be added with an in-app purchase. View the Starlink satellite trains, Hubble space telescope, rocket bodies, Vanguard 1, and a slew of other dazzling satellites.
Extensions available for purchase (in-app):
Track dozens of radio amateur satellites and weather satellites.
Track Starlink satellite trains, the Hubble Space Telescope, rocket bodies, brilliant satellites, and more.
ISS Detector App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- What permission does the app require for you to join up?
The app has access to the location and can use it to calculate an approximate network-based location. It also checks your network connection for sufficient bandwidth. It connects to Bluetooth devices; thus, it also needs authorization for that. It allows you to access Bluetooth settings. The app has unrestricted network access. The program runs at startup, controlling vibration and preventing the smartphone from napping.
- Is the ISS Detector available for purchase in-app?
The Finder for Fitbit for iOS app is available for free. Some features, on the other hand, are only available with an in-app payment.
$2.99 for the combo package
Satellites for Amateur Radio-$1.99
$1.99 for Starlink and Famous Objects Comets and Planets are $1.99 each.
- What devices does the app support?
The app supports only iPhones running iOS 12.1 or later. It is also iPad compatible, requiring an iPadOS version of 12.1 or later. ISS Detector is also iPod touch compatible and requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- What languages does the app support?
The ISS Detector is accessible in five languages: English, Dutch, French, German, and Spanish.
ISS Detector App Download