What is Microsoft OneDrive app?
With Microsoft Onedrive, you can view, edit, and share your files from any device, wherever you are. Furthermore, no other tool provides superior backup than OneDrive. With Office apps, you can stay connected, share documents and photographs with friends and family, and collaborate in real-time.
Microsoft OneDrive backs up, protects, syncs, and makes your photographs and information available on all of your devices. You may use the OneDrive app to view and share OneDrive files, documents, photos, and videos with friends and family. You may use the app to back up your phone’s images and movies automatically. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage and then upgrade to a Microsoft 365 membership for 1 TB.
- Microsoft OneDrive backs up, protects, syncs, and makes your photos and data accessible across all of your devices.
- Personal Vault protects your essential files by requiring identity verification.
- The OneDrive app allows you to view and share OneDrive files, documents, pictures, and videos with your friends and family.
Features of Microsoft OneDrive App
- When you enable Camera Upload, your photos and videos are automatically backed up.
- Photos can be viewed on your phone, computer, or online.
- Documents, photos, videos, and albums can be shared with friends and family.
- When a shared document is edited, you will be notified.
- Create password-protected or time-limited sharing links.
- Without being connected to the internet, you can access entire folders within the app.
- Scanning documents, business cards, receipts, whiteboards, and other items are possible.
- From the OneDrive mobile app, you can annotate, sign, and send documents.
- Search for documents by name or content.
- Your Office documents can be backed up, viewed, and saved.
- Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real-time on OneDrive Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files.
About Microsoft OneDrive app subscription
A Microsoft 365 Personal subscription includes 1TB of storage (1TB per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription), OneDrive premium features, and access to all Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote features on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, as well as the ability to install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on PCs or Macs.
To purchase a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription in-app, open the app, navigate to the Me page, and tap your storage or the diamond icon.
Subscriptions in the United States begin at $6.99 per month and vary by area. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account. They will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off beforehand.
After you’ve made your purchase, go to your iTunes account settings to modify your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal. A subscription cannot be canceled or refunded while it is still active.
Microsoft OneDrive App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Access OneDrive on Android?
Install the Microsoft OneDrive app on your Android device to work with your personal OneDrive account and your OneDrive for work or school accounts. You can use the same app to work with both if your device runs Android 4.0 or later.
To add a personal account, sign in with your Microsoft account. To add a OneDrive for work or school account, enter the email address associated with your company, school, or other organization.
If you can’t sign in with your work or school account, try OneDrive.com or contact your IT department.
To change or reset your OneDrive password, sign in to your account at account.microsoft.com/security.
- How Do I Link My Work or School Account to My OneDrive Account?
In the OneDrive app for Android, tap your picture or the icon at the top of the app and tap Add account. Sign in with the same username and password you use at work or school for OneDrive. The SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Server 2016, and SharePoint Server 2019 sign-in processes differ from Microsoft 365. On the sign-in screen, select Have a SharePoint Server URL? Then, to proceed with the sign-in process, type in the web address of your SharePoint server.
- How do I switch accounts?
To switch between a personal OneDrive account and a OneDrive for business or school account, or multiple OneDrive for business or school accounts, tap your picture or the icon at the top of the app Account picture or icon in the OneDrive app for Android and then tap the tab you want to use.
- How do I set up a passcode?
You can add a passcode to your device to keep others from accidentally accessing, modifying, or destroying your files.
- Tap the Me icon Person icon at the bottom of the OneDrive app for iOS, select Settings.
- After you’ve selected Passcode, enable Require code.
- Enter a 4-digit code, then confirm by entering it again.
- In OneDrive for Android, how do I annotate a PDF?
- Navigate to the PDF you want to annotate in the OneDrive for the Android app.
- Near the bottom of your screen, tap the Markup OneDrive for Android PDF Markup Edit icon.
- On the Markup toolbar, tap the tool you want to use (from left to right: Exit, Undo, Redo, Navigate, Pen, Highlight, Note, Text, and Erase).
- Tap the Navigate icon, then navigate through the PDF by scrolling up, down, left, or right to where you want to make your markups.
- To switch between the Pen and Highlighter modes, tap and hold the Pen icon. You can now draw or write freehand with a pencil, stylus, or your fingertip.
- To further customize your selection, expand the Styles menu at the bottom of the screen.
- To highlight text or images, tap and hold the Highlight icon. Choose Highlight, Underline, or Strikethrough, then expand the Styles menu at the bottom of the screen to further customize your selection.
- Tap the Note icon to insert a note into the PDF. Tap where you want the comment to appear and type into the Note that appears. Tap away from the Note to close it.
- To insert an image or other asset into the PDF, tap and hold the Text icon, then select the Signature, Date, or Image option.
Microsoft OneDrive App Download
Like our Microsoft OneDrive App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.