What is MyFitnessPal App?
MyFitnessPal app helps you lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change habits, and start a new diet. It is one of the most popular health and fitness apps Users can easily track food and calculate calories in their foods. MyFitnessPal is developed and managed by a very talented team of Under Armour, Inc and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Quickly and easily track your food and recipes.
- Choose a goal and achieve it by creating a personalized goal-setting.
- Easily log your exercise and steps.
- Add friends to get support and motivation.
Features of MyFitnessPal App
- Tracking food is fast and easy: The 6+ million foods in our database include global items and cuisines. Simply scan barcodes to log foods and easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
- Log your food and exercise: Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants. Connect with 50+ apps and devices by syncing your workouts automatically.
- Reach your desired goals: Create your own goals or get personalized goals by the team. Get weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
- Calorie Tracker – Calculate calories automatically and track your progress on a daily basis.
- View carbs, fat, and protein breakdowns by gram or percent with the Macro Tracker.
- Nutritional Insights – Analyze your intake and set specific macronutrient goals, among other things.
Why choose MyFitnessPal App?
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly and annual auto-renewing subscription options. Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
MyFitnessPal App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does MyFitnessPal work?
Using MyFitnessPal is very simple. Based on your fitness profile, it’ll recommend a daily Net Calorie target for you to achieve your weight loss (or gain) goals.
As you eat and exercise throughout the day, you need to log your meals and exercise in Food and Exercise diaries. MyFitnessPal will calculate the number of calories you’ve consumed from food and burned from exercise and let you know how many calories you have left to eat for the day. If you stick within your calorie limits, you should achieve the weight loss (or gain) you’re looking for.
MyFitnessPal remembers the foods and exercises you prefer the most and makes it easy for you to add those items to your diary. In just a few days, logging can be as fast as 30 seconds.
How does MyFitnessPal calculate my initial goals?
When you create your profile, the app asks you for your age, height, weight, sex, and normal daily activity level. It uses these factors to determine the calories required to maintain your current weight. It also asks how much weight you would like to lose or gain per week, and with this goal in mind, subtracts calories (for weight loss) or adds calories (for weight gain) to determine your daily calorie and nutrient goals.
Additionally, the app also accounts for weekly exercise goals, in order to provide an incentive for you to reach.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
MyFitnessPal App Download