What is Openfit App?
By combining fitness and nutrition, Open Fit aims to make healthy living simple and enjoyable. With a fun workout from the Open Fit app, you can get in shape and strengthen your core.
Stream Live classes with a Live certified trainer who will personally coach you to make the most of your workouts. Also, get streaming access to hundreds of proven on-demand workouts, a personalized nutrition plan with daily meal plans and tracking, monthly exercise challenges, and a virtual fitness community to keep you motivated.
- Open fit workouts do not require any equipment.
- Home workouts can help you reduce stress and gain strength.
- Unlimited access to LIVE and on-demand workouts, as well as meal plans, is included with membership.
Features of Openfit App
- Get access to over 200 live classes every week, from morning to night.
- Cardio, HIIT, bodyweight training, weight training, yoga, stretching, kickboxing, and Tabata workouts are all available to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- You can get access to hundreds of tried-and-true on-demand workouts as well as over 6,000 healthy, tasty recipes.
- Begin working out with live trainers from the convenience of your own home, office, or even outside.
- Xtend Barre is an abbreviation for Xtend Barre. A cardio-driven combination of ballet and Pilates will help you burn calories and sculpt lean muscle.
- 600 seconds – With this high-intensity, ultra-efficient 10-minute workouts, you’ll see results quickly.
- Rough Around The Edges – Shred with high-octane workouts led by a Hollywood beauty.
- Yoga52 – Reduce stress and increase mobility in your own home, on your own schedule, with yoga.
- T-MINUTES – Get in insanely good shape with workouts led by a four-time Tough Mudder champion.
About Openfit app subscription
Unlimited access to all classes, including live workouts with certified trainers, on-demand programs, and personalized nutrition plans, is available for $56.99 per quarter or $95.99 per year. Within the first 14 days, they offer a full money-back guarantee on all plans. The Openfit fitness app can be downloaded for free.
Openfit subscriptions are available as In-App Purchases. You can use your iTunes account to subscribe to and pay for the service. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can disable auto-renewal after purchase by going to your Account Settings. There will be no cancellations during the active subscription period.
In the United States, Openfit costs $14.99 per month, $56.99 per quarter, and $95.99 per year. Prices will vary depending on where you live. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase or at the end of the trial period, whichever comes first (if offered).
Unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription or free trial period, the subscription will renew and your iTunes account will be charged ($14.99 for a monthly subscription, $39.99 for a quarterly subscription, and $99.99 for a yearlong subscription). You can manage subscription auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Openfit App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Is Tough Mudder T-MINUS 30 For?
It is intended for those who want to lose weight, get in shape, and train for a Tough Mudder or other obstacle course race. It will help you improve your strength, endurance, speed, and mobility while also mentally preparing you for your Tough Mudder so that you and your team have a great time.
- What distinguishes Yoga52 from other yoga programs?
Yoga52 by Openfit relieves the stress of driving to a yoga studio and worrying about whether your skills are adequate. And it’s not just some random routine you found on the internet.
This is a program that will grow with you, so that each time you return to the mat, you will feel a little stronger and more flexible, and you will be one step closer to experiencing all of the benefits that come with consistent yoga practice.
- Where can I find weight tracking?
You can access the weight tracker through your profile or from the home screen.
- Can I set a goal to maintain a certain weight?
You can set a weight loss goal that is either higher or lower than your current weight. The current experience isn’t designed for weight maintenance, but you can certainly use it that way if you want.
- How do I set or change my weight-tracking reminders?
You can do so during the onboarding process or afterward in your settings.
Openfit App Download
Like our Openfit App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.