What is Peacock TV App?
Peacock is a US-based video streaming service owned and operated by NBCUniversal’s Television and Streaming unit, a Comcast subsidiary. The service, which will have the same name as the NBC logo, will launch on July 15, 2020. The service primarily distributes programming from NBCUniversal studios and other third-party content providers, such as TV series, movies, news, and sports coverage. The service is free and ad-supported, with limited material; however, premium levels give access to a more extensive content library and more NBC Sports and WWE Network content.
Peacock offers three service levels: free, premium, and premium plus. The Free tier contains a portion of the upper two levels’ content and serves adverts to its customers. Peacock Premium, the middle tier, includes advertising and access to the entire library of content. Commercials can only run for five minutes every hour in both ad-supported tiers.
The ultimate level, Peacock Premium Plus, grants you ad-free access to the entire library. Peacock Free is provided for free to all Internet users in the United States. Peacock Premium is offered as a monthly subscription, but it is also included in select TV service provider packages, such as Xfinity and Cox. Whether enrolled directly or through a provider, Peacock Premium members can pay an additional monthly fee to upgrade to the ad-free Peacock Premium Plus service.
- Hundreds of free movies from major Hollywood studios are available right away.
- Get exclusive access to originals.
- Download accessible titles to your mobile device and watch them whenever and wherever you want.
- Stream Peacock without interruptions with no ads.
Features of Peacock TV App
- Hundreds of free movies from major Hollywood studios like Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features are now available.
- Seasons of popular shows, binge-worthy oldies, and current-season NBC faves are all available on television.
- Peacock Channels provides your favorite entertainment 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With the SNL Vault, Fallon can scroll less and watch more. Peacock, NBC Sports, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline air tonight. Seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
- Live news from NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, E! News, Late Night, Saturday Night Live, and other pop culture programming are available daily.
- Get full access to all sports coverage, including the Tokyo Olympics and live sports commentary.
- Telemundo’s popular Spanish-language television programming and news sections are also accessible.
- You can create up to six distinct profiles to customize your watching experience.
- Stream everything with Peacock premium, including more blockbuster movies and full seasons of exclusive premium television shows like The Office, Parks & Recreation, and Yellowstone, as well as your NBCUniversal favorites from Bravo SYFY, USA, and Oxygen.
- Every live WWE pay-per-view event, including SummerSlam, is available, as are events, documentaries, and the WWE Vault.
- Stream whole seasons of Peacock Originals, including Saved by the Bell, A.P. Bio, Girls5eva, Dr. Death, Heart to Heart, and many more.
- More live sports, including NFL games, Premier League soccer matches, Pro Motocross, and INDYCAR, are now available.
- Current-season NBC shows such as One Chicago, The Voice, and America’s Got Talent is available to stream the next day.
- You will also have unrestricted access to DreamWorks Animation’s entire Kids and Family entertainment portfolio, including Trolls World Tour and Madagascar.
Why choose Peacock TV App?
Download NBCUniversal’s Peacock streaming service. It’s where the best of streaming meets the greatest of TV, with daily updates on hundreds of movies, your favorite TV shows, and exclusive Originals, as well as the latest in news, sports, and pop culture. The best part is that you can watch it for free (or upgrade for more).
Stream current hits, hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of TV shows, and exclusive Originals – as well as timely news, live sports, WWE, and everyday pop culture – with Peacock. Peacock has all of your favorite shows, including Parks and Recreation, Yellowstone, Modern Family, and every episode of The Office.
Peacock TV App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I be able to join up for Peacock?
On July 15, Peacock went nationwide for the first time. You may sign up for a Free, Premium, or Premium Plus subscription on the Peacock website right now. For new customers, both the Premium and Premium Plus programs include a seven-day free trial.
- Where can I catch a glimpse of Peacock?
Vizio and LG smart TVs and iOS and Android mobile devices, Android TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Chromecast, and Roku support Peacock’s streaming app. The service is also accessible via its website. A complete list of compatible devices may be seen here.
If you have an Xfinity X1 or Flex device, you can get free access to Peacock Premium by searching for the app and providing your email address.
- What is the price of a Peacock?
The basic edition of Peacock is free. However, it contains advertisements. Peacock Free offers more than 7,500 hours of movies and TV, but upgrading to a Peacock Premium membership gives you access to twice as much stuff.
The Peacock Premium portfolio includes new original programs, exclusive content from NBC programming such as “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” and the ability to view existing shows such as “Saturday Night Live.”
Peacock TV App Download