What is PhotoViva App?
I’m pretty sure GenZ had the best time in school’s computer lab, playing with the paint app. Didn’t we call ourselves tech-savvy back then, from creating shapes to filing the color inside? Similarly, find PhotoViva with advanced features that have to offer something that we enjoyed a lot as children.
PhotoViva is a drawing app that allows you to create unique images. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it super simple to select tools and have an idea of what to make next. The app includes a variety of brush tool styles, which can be accessed via the menu below. Aside from that, you can share it with your friends and compete to see who can make the best PhotoViva image. Wouldn’t that be fantastic?
The PhotoViva app was created by Paul. Aims to provide high-quality service to his app’s users. He also assures users that they can contact him at any time if they are in need. Let’s take a look at what the app has to offer in today’s review.
- As you paint, you can change the hue, saturation, and blur of the brush strokes.
- Instead of procrastinating, the app includes an auto painting photo mode.
- Add effects to your photos to make them more expressive.
Features of PhotoViva App
- On the bottom of the main menu section, there are icons for the photo menu, the tools menu, entering paint mode, and adjusting the settings. Double taps back and forth to zoom in and out of the image.
- You can get a photo from the camera or your device’s photo album by using the photo menu. You can also save the current canvas or choose a photo from the inspiration gallery.
- The settings menu allows you to change the settings, get online help, and learn more about the app.
- In the settings, you can change the resolution. You can also begin with the image or the canvas cleared to white, black, or cream.
- These options will be applied the next time you open a photo.
- Tap the “Get Online Help” button to get online assistance.
- The Tools Menu contains 15 tools. The Tools Menu is split into two menus on smaller devices.
- The ‘Enlighte’ tool is useful for correcting photos with a wide range of lighting.
- You can distort your image using the Liquify tool.
- Shadows -adjusts the darkness of the shadows, whereas Midtones darkens or lightens the image.
Why choose PhotoViva App?
The app is an excellent combination of photo editing and creating one. When creating an image, you will always find a set of the most important tools. These tools include everything from painting to sketching. Whatever your artistic ability, always find a way to get in and make your talent known to the public.
PhotoViva app is a fun tool for drawing photos. So what to wait for? download the app to create and share photos with your friends and family.
PhotoViva App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Make a Picture Draw Itself?
Before you press the AutoPaint button, you can change the brush size, direction, saturation, and other options. As a result, you can draw on photos automatically.
- What does the Paint mode do?
Paint mode is activated by touching the paintbrush icon. Colors can be applied with brush strokes, or the Fill Menu can be used to change the entire painting. Colors for brush strokes and filling can be either a single edited color (Color Source) or a sample of your input photo (Image Source).
Color sources can be selected by touching the palette or the image icons at the bottom. This is best understood by clearing the canvas to Cream with the Fill menu, then painting with the Color Source selected, and then switching to painting with the Image Source selected.
Spot the difference. Touch the X to cancel painting, or the checkmark to save your changes and return to the main menu.
- What OS does PhotoViva support?
PhotoViva app supports both iOS and Android platforms.
PhotoViva App Download