Public app is a social news platform that provides updates and information of your locality, city, or neighborhood through short videos on your smartphone. Public events, social gatherings, religious gatherings, or something else, Public is the place where you’ll hear about everything going on around you. This app is a complete app for news and knowledge.
We all watch the news on our TV or on our smartphones to get articles and stories about various things. But sometimes it’s just annoying to watch the news on TV because most of the time there are commercials going on and only a little or irrelevant news is being displayed. Moreover, on smartphones, we have to dig through different sources to get the news that we are interested in. But it also has limitations, not everyone has time to read all the pages and not everyone wants to read. That’s where the app is useful, as it provides news in the form of short videos.
Pros of Public App:
- Local news of all sorts.
- Easy to figure user interface.
- Follow local journalists and be the first to get news from them.
- Connect with notable personalities of your area.
- Share your opinion on any issue.
- Record and post updates of your city on your profile.
Cons of Public app:
- Videos might contain unnecessary background noises.
- Can not report uninterested channels.
What is the Public app?
Public is social news providing app that aims to bring people news and stories from their locality and neighborhood. People can express their views on local concerns and get updated about all the things going on around them. You can connect with your local personalities and raise concerns and notify other people of what’s going on.
It supports various regional languages like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Telugu, to give people from all around the map access to information that concerns them. The short video feature enables people who are not very literate to get the news without reading but by listening to other people just like them. These handfuls of themes make the app very beneficial to common people who are keen to know about their surroundings without wasting much of their time on reading and then understanding what they read.
Features of the app:
- News about different topics: public events, religious beliefs, and many more.
- Daily Horoscope: see if the force is with you and how to deal with life situations.
- Short Videos: Every news in the form of videos to understand it better.
- Instant notification: whenever something important comes up around you, be the first to find it out.
- Report: Raise concerns about local things and inform other people.
- Connect: Follow other people and personalities of your locality.
Features that unveil when you sign up:
- Inform other people about issues and other news and opportunities directly by recording a video and posting it.
- All updates and information in one place.
- Get informed about water shortages, electricity cuts and everything of matter.
- Comment on social issues and raise awareness.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which OS supports the app?
Both iOS and Android platforms are compatible.
- Is the app free to use?
Yes, the app is free to use.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
There are no in-app purchases.
- Which permissions are required to use the app?
The app requires permission to access media files, Wi-Fi connection, location, and storage on your device.
- Why should you use the app?
Efficiently use your time by getting all the articles and stories read out to you by the people of your locality. Get featured news about what’s important and what’s happening around and behind. From topics of interest and entertainment to social and political issues, the Public supplies you with the best potential articles and innovates you to be updated and informed. Its short video feature is best for those who don’t just want to read news articles in vain, because of the complexity and strong language involved in those articles. But with the Public, being informative and aware has never been easy.
the app here: