What is QEEQ App?
QEEQ provides services for road trip travelers from all over the world by cooperating with vehicle rental companies worldwide, from household-name brands to little local expertise, to provide users with the cars, options, and deals that make a difference on every journey.
QEEQ allows you to compare costs for the same car rental brand and vehicle type, including rate, payment type, location, date, and time. The two-for-one price difference is ready for you. QEEQ may provide you with all the information you require in a single search, including automobile rental company price, services, and locations.
QEEQ does not charge a cancellation fee on the vast majority of bookings. You will receive a full refund if you cancel your reservation before pickup.
- QEEQ tracks rental rates and rebooks for you at the lowest price.
- You can change your reservation at any time and from any location.
- There are no credit card fees added to your payment.
Features of QEEQ App
- Sign up to receive double points on all reservations, and then exchange your points for cash, gifts, vouchers, miles, and other rewards.
- Reservations can be changed at any time without incurring any penalties.
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, and other cryptocurrencies can be used to make payments.
- QEEQ will track rental rates automatically and rebook you at the best available rate.
- You can cancel at any time and get a full refund.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the QEEQ app.
- Price Drop Protector is a QEEQ.COM-only tool that allows you to lock in savings if the total price of your car rental falls after you book.
- TantuMap is a free, offline, content-rich map that lets you discover new places in over 200 countries by providing creative turn-by-turn directions.
- E-Voucher-At any time, obtain and show booking details.
Why choose QEEQ App?
QEEQ can help you find the most incredible deals. To discover our most current rates, simply input the rental locations, dates, and times. If you are unable to locate cabs for airport pickup, make it simple by using QEEQ. By submitting your flight number, the car rental agent at the pick-up site will be notified of your arrival time as well as any potential delays. This may assist in securing your reserved vehicle in the event of a flight delay. However, if your flight is delayed, please contact the supplier or us.
The cars shown online are only examples of the vehicles that the customer may receive; we cannot guarantee the exact make or model or factors such as the car’s color.
QEEQ, on the other hand, can guarantee the car’s category, seating capacity, transmission, and cargo space. The model of the vehicle received by the customer will be determined by availability in the rental supplier’s fleet at the time of collection. Along with this, there are other reasons why you should use QEEQ as your primary form of transportation.
QEEQ App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cancellation policy?
If you cancel your reservation before pick up, you will usually receive a full refund.
Certain vendors, however, have additional policies: Cancellation is free up to a certain number of hours before the scheduled pick-up time. If you cancel less than a certain number of hours before your scheduled departure, you will either receive a partial refund or no refund.
- What do you need to bring with you when you come to pick up the car?
When you pick up your car, you’ll need the following items:
- Driver’s License: In most situations, the license must be retained for at least one year (usually two) with no significant endorsements. Any additional drivers must also present their Full Driver’s License. If your driver’s license isn’t in English (for example, Arabic, Greek, Russian, or Chinese), you’ll need to provide an International Driving Permit. For more information, please see the Terms and Conditions at the time of booking.
- Credit Card: A valid credit card in the Main Driver’s name with sufficient funds must be presented at the rental counter to pre-authorize/charge the deposit.
- Identification: A valid photo ID (passport or national ID) and any other types of title requested by the car rental firm.
- Printed Voucher: When you pick up your car, you must show a printed version of your voucher. Failure to present it may result in an additional charge.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any additional drivers and extra equipment will be charged when you arrive to pick up the car, so keep that in mind when selecting a credit card. The auto rental business may refuse to release the vehicle if you do not present a valid credit card, there are insufficient funds on the credit card, or the credit card is not in the name of the principal driver. No payments paid will be reimbursed in these instances.
- Can I pick up and return my car at different locations?
Yes. You can arrange for your automobile to be picked up in one spot and dropped off in another. For this, you will be charged a ‘one-way fee.’ At the time of booking, we will specify if the one-way fee is included in the rental price or whether there will be any additional charges.
Please contact the automobile rental provider directly if you wish to drop off your car someplace else after you’ve picked it up. You can find a phone number on the rental agreement you signed when you picked up the automobile.
QEEQ App Download