With the rapid use of mobile devices, not only is the foundation for creating future-ready marketing assets being created, but the whole notion of marketing and consumer involvement is changing. The Screenage Mobile Marketing Virtual Conference seeks to dissect all of the factors that are becoming increasingly important in a marketer’s daily decision-making and implementation process. Top industry leaders, brand custodians, agency chiefs, and domain thought leaders will attend the conference.
The theme of last year’s Screenage conference was ‘Mobillion’: Connecting the Next 500 Million. The acceleration of mobile adoption has been upwards and onwards in recent years, and the Covid shutdown has intensified this trend.
Keynote events, panel discussions, and speaker sessions by famous mobile marketing and digital marketing specialists were held over the two-day virtual conference. The focus of the discussion was on how brand marketers can use the amplification of mobile usage to establish effective engagement with their customers.
The first day of the event kicked off with a keynote address by Sameer Nigam, Founder & CEO of PhonePe, on the theme of ‘Fast Track Financial Inclusion In Post-Pandemic’. As the Indian digital economy grows, Nigam discussed product, marketing, and communication efforts that attracted first-time users to digital payments. Anurag Mehrotra, CEO of Mahindra Ford Automotive, also delivered a keynote lecture on “Mobile Marketing: From Handset to Mindset.”
The panel discussion brought the spotlight on ‘Driving Deep User Engagement Within Your App.’ Aishvarya Murali, Head Marketing, Ola; Sunil Suresh, CMO, MakeMyTrip; Pratik Mukherjee, Director Marketing, Urban Company; and Navin Madhavan, VP & GM of Growth Platforms, InMobi were among the panelists for this fascinating conversation. The panel also addressed how to motivate consumers to do certain activities that lead to increased user engagement.
Last but not least, adman David Dahan, Worldwide Managing Director, Ogilvy & Managing Director, WPP, spoke on ‘Overcoming the Challenges in an Increased Anti-Ad World’ at the day’s last session. Dahan also delved into the rules in order to make advertising less invasive than it is currently perceived to be.
Awards by exchange4media:
All such marketing stories that use a successful mobile marketing strategy in India will be equally judged on creativity, concept, execution, and results by a highly experienced impartial panel of the industry, according to The Maddies. These awards are available to all mobile marketing-related industries (Clients, Creative, Media Agencies, Digital Agencies, and Publishers, etc).
Since mobile marketing has become a more important part of the total marketing mix, analysts predict that it will exceed any existing marketing strategy in the next few years, doubling spending on other digital marketing formats
- Brand Recall
- Lead Generation
- Launch of Product/Service
- Relationship Building/Remarketing
- Best use of Apps/Games for Marketing
- Most Effective App for Consumer
- Campaign To Drive Sales
- Gender Equity
- Social Impact / Not For Profit
- Maximizing Mobile Advertising
- Digital Influence
- Best Mobile Messaging Campaign: SMS, MMS
- Most Engaging Mobile Campaign
- Maximizing Mobile Advertising / Programmatic and Machine Learning
- Best use of vernacular language in mobile advertising
- Most Effective Email Campaign
- Customer Engagement
- Best Use of Mobile Integration
Mobile Marketing Virtual Conference – Screenage 2021
This year’s Mobile Marketing virtual Conference – Screenage 2021 is scheduled to be on 22nd October 2021 from 2:30 PM (IST) onwards. The Virtual Conference will be spread across Keynote Session, Panel Discussions, and Speaker Sessions.
Mobile marketing has grown phenomenally over the years but this pandemic has given it a new push. In this congregation of marketing thought leaders, participants will try to understand the new innovations happening in the mobile marketing space and talk about how marketers can benefit from them.
The theme of the conference is “The Next Wave of Mobile Growth.” It will cover the following topics:
- Why Mobile is Key to Your Brand’s Economic Recovery
- Leveraging Influencer Marketing For Your Video Content Strategy
- The Entertainment Era – Trends, Opportunities in OTT and What’s in it for Brands?
- How Will Mobile Wallets Evolve In 2021? Discussing Mobile Banking, Loyalty And Contactless Payment
- Improve your mobile app experiences by putting the customers at the heart of the product.
- Create secure and trustworthy mobile product experiences that keep your consumers spending.
- Unlocking your App Marketing Automation – Driving Mobile App Promotion in a COVID-19
- The Best Mobile Retargeting Strategies for the Future
Screenage 2021 will feature prominently personalities like CEOs and other top officials. The speakers of the conference are:
- Mr. Andy Hood, VP Emerging Technologies, WPP
- Ms. Kelly Kokonas, EVP Global Data, Starcom Publicis Groupe
- Ms. Upasana Taku, Co-Founder and COO, MobiKwik
- Ms. Ritu Mehrotra, Regional Manager – South Asia, Booking.com
- Mr. Sunayan Mitra, Director Coffee & Beverages business, Nestle
- Ms. Shalini Pillai Banerje, Head of GPay & NBU Marketing, Google India
- Ms. Meghna Apparao, Chief Business Officer, Licious
- Mr. Vikas Bansal, Director, Amazon Pay India
- Mr. Amit Yadav, Country Manager, South Asia, PubMatic
- Mr. Shakeel Anjum, Head of Marketing and Product Planning, Honda Cars India Ltd
- Mr. Rajesh Pantina, Director, Marketing, Asia Pacific, InMobi
- Mr. Ajay Dhyani, Head- Marketing & E-commerce, Timex Group
- Ms. Juhi Singh, Head – Digital center of excellence (India & International), Marico
- Mr. Siddharth Dabhade, Managing Director of MiQ India & SAARC, MiQ Digital Commercial Pvt Ltd
- Ms.Tanushree Radhakrishnan, Head – Biddable, Groupm India
- Mr. Kirtiman Kohli, Digital Marketing & CRM Lead, Reckitt Benckiser India
- Mr. Ahtesham Ali, Vice President, NDTV
- Mr. Niraj Ruparel, Head of Mobile & Emerging Tech, Groupm India
- Ms. Prajwalita Borah, Head Marketing, 91Mobiles
You can register for the conference here.