What is SCRL App?
Make your Instagram game the best it can be. With the growing competition among young people on social media, you may notice their profiles being as minimalistic and as aesthetically pleasing as possible. So why shouldn’t it be yours? In today’s app review, this app will assist you in capturing the attention of every individual who views your profile.
SCRL enables you to create designs and other elements for your panoramic story. SCRL allows you to layer your photos and videos across multiple frames to create a seamless Instagram layout. SCRL adds a new level of realism to your photographic storytelling. With Instagram’s multi-photo feature, you can freely layer your camera-roll pictures across multiple frames in your canvas to create a compelling narrative. It’s instinctive and dynamic.
Templates, stock images, fonts, and other design tools are available in SCRL. Anyone can use SCRL to create their templates and canvases.
Let’s take a quick look at the app review to learn more about it.
- Templates that are completely editable and customizable
- Designs are neatly classified according to industry.
- Add personalized text such as your company name and slogan.
Features of SCRL App
- Templates-Find essential template layouts to get your design started, or step up to one of our more affordable layouts.
- Freeform Canvas-Make the most of your layout by adding up to ten frames. Zoom in and out to get a closer look at your project or to see it all at once.
- Free Stock Photos-There is a stock photo library with over a million images to choose from.
- Share on Social Media-When you’re ready, SCRL will allow you to share your work directly to Instagram.
- Download -Your design will be saved as a panoramic video that scrolls automatically.
- Save as you Swipe through the Carousel–Your design will be saved as a series of photos/videos that your followers can view by swiping through.
- Add images from your camera roll or search for and use stock images from Unsplash’s photographer community.
- More background colors are available to SCRL creators to inspire unique moods in their photographic stories.
- Text captions can be added to panorama collages. Choose from four fonts and 14 color schemes.
- You can choose up to 6 frames to expand your panoramic visual story beyond the original three frames.
Subscription for SCRL App
Begin with a free 3-day trial of SCRL Premium. After the trial period expires, you will be charged an annual subscription fee. SCRL Premium will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the current period expires. To manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal, go to Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions. When the purchase is confirmed, your iTunes Account will be charged.
SCRL Premium grants you access to all templates and new releases, allows you to add a video to your design, access the Giphy library, use gradient backgrounds, add detail with sticker overlays, and much more.
SCRL App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to save my photo as a video?
To save your photo as video-
- After selecting the image, go to the preview
- There will be two options available, click on the ‘Video option’
- Choose the speed, ‘10s’,’15s’, the ’20s’
- There you go, Save it.
- How to add or remove slides?
To add or remove slides-
- First, go to the square box below
- Then, choose if you want to add or subtract slides from the ‘+’ or ‘-’ sign.
SCRL App Download
Like our SCRL App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.