What is Stash App?
Stash app is an automatic investing platform. It is best for beginners who want the freedom to choose investments. It helps beginners to learn ‘how to invest’, and manage portfolios. It’s designed to help people achieve financial freedom. It helps to build healthy financial habits, hit money goals, and building wealth. Its subscribers can invest in thousands of securities at any amount. Its fees start at the low cost of $1. Every day it helps more than 5 million people to reach their financial goals.
Pros of Stash App:
- Proper Investment guidance
- protect investors from interest-rate risk
- With its fractional shares, it takes less amount to start investing.
- It automatically lets you reinvest in any dividends
- Stash offers a rewards program through Stock-Back
Cons of Stash App:
- The ETFs have an average expense ratio of about 0.25%.
- Expensive Subscription for a given output.
Overview of Stash App
Stash is an easy and affordable personal finance app that simplifies investing. for building wealth and achieve financial goals. Stash‘s goal is to provide access to investing to everyone. With it, anyone can invest in the stock market for $5 or less. Its fees start at the low cost of $1. Every day it helps more than 5 million people to reach their financial goals. It has invested and saving tools, like the Stock-Back Card. It gives access to investing with a personal brokerage account.
Features of the App:
- Budgeting: It provides automatic budgeting and saving tools to organize your cash. It creates goals and tracks your spending.
- Investing: With its fractional shares, you can choose from thousands of stocks and ETFs.
- Stock-Back Card: The Stock-Back Card gives you stock in well-known brands. You can also Invest as you spend.
- Banking: It helps you save money. And protect you from various hidden banking fees.
- Retirement: It has various retirement plans which help you in future.
- Family: Helps in Investing for your children with children’s investment accounts.
- Advice: Provides personalized investing advice & financial education.
Exclusive features when you sign up:
- Stash Beginner: At $1/month you get Stock-BackCard, Banking savings tools, Personalized advice, and $1k life insurance.
- Stash Growth: At $3/month you get Beginner, Smart Portfolio, Personalized retirement advice.
- Stash+: At $9/month you get Growth, Investing for children, Exclusive Card bonuses, 2x stock with Card, Premium research, and $10k life insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which OS supports the App?
It runs on Android and iOS.
- Is the app free for use?
Yes, it is free to use. Transferring cash from a Bank account is free.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
Yes, the payment is secured by the App servers.
- Which permissions are required to use the app?
It requires the following permissions:
- In-app Purchases data
- Financial Info
- Wi-Fi connection information
- Device ID & call information
- Why should you use the App?
The app has fractional shares that make it easy to invest what you can afford on a set schedule. It helps you bank better with no hidden banking fees and access to early payday through direct deposit. It is an everyday card that helps you earn stock while you shop. Its fees start at the low cost of $1. It helps more than 5 million people to reach their financial goals every day.
You can take stock of your life with three subscription plans. It helps you make it affordable and easy to invest in. The retirement options can help you ease into a more secure future. Always stay focused on your long-term goals with children’s investment accounts.
Stash App Download Links: