What is the Streaks App?
If the human body is designed to work all day, it also requires rest. We’re all aware that no one can work effectively if they don’t keep track of their health.
Streaks app is an easy-to-use habit tracker that tracks when you complete tasks, thereby building your habit. Streaks remind you every day to complete your tasks if you are prone to forgetting. As a result, the streak app assists you in developing good habits for the entire day. do your chores in a way that no one else can.
Keep track of how much food you consume throughout the day and exercise following its tasks. The app will set goals for you to achieve to build a streak of consecutive days. It also generates shared tasks, allowing you to hold your respective partner accountable.it is highly customizable; set it according to your activity and schedule. Similarly, it ensures that your entire day is monitored solely through an app.
- Certain goals can be tracked automatically by streaks.
- Customize tasks in the app for whatever activity you want to participate in.
- View task statistics and compete with your friends by sharing your results.
Features of Streaks App
- Tasks are synced across all devices via multi-device sync, and data is securely stored via online backup.
- You can share your tasks with other streak users.
- When you complete tasks associated with the health app, Streaks is notified automatically.
- It sends you a notification as a reminder when you need to complete a task.
- Create negative tasks to avoid engaging in activities you don’t want to continue.
- Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, and yoga.
- It has 78 different color themes, and over 600 task icons to choose from.
- Tasks that must be repeated or completed are prioritized.
- Up to twelve tasks can be chosen or created.
- The Streaks app is available in 23 languages.
- View task statistics to keep track of your progress.
Why Streaks App?
Health and mindfulness are inextricably linked. A health problem can cause a chain reaction. Wearables are the most recent technological test that has been conducted. With the availability of apps in your hands, it has become even easier for individuals to engage in physical activity and stay informed about their health.
The Apple Watch supports the streaks app, making it even easier for people to keep track of their progress while doing their daily workouts or chores. It allows the user to see which tasks are still outstanding for the day and which are in progress.
You can choose which days you want the tasks to be assigned to. if you tend to forget things. Jord downtown tasks that you must complete and keep organized daily. As a result, to-do lists aid in the formation of good habits; each time you complete a task, your streak is extended. As a result, it is the app you must have on your phone.
Streaks App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- For which devices is the streak app available?
Streaks are available for iPhone, apple watch, iPad, Mac, and Android devices.
- How do negative tasks work?
Negative tasks are not the same as regular tasks. Negative tasks are marked as completed at the start of each day. If you don’t do anything with them, they’ll stay complete and your streak will continue.
If you do the thing you’re attempting to avoid, long press to mark it as a missed opportunity. You can set the task accordingly if you want to reduce the number of times you do something.
- How to Sort tasks?
There are two methods for sorting your tasks:
- Tap the Settings icon, then long-press and drag your tasks to reposition them on the current page.
- To move tasks to a different page, tap the Settings icon, then the “6 dots with arrow” icon in the Settings toolbar.
- What is meant by Energy deficit under Health tasks?
This task calculates the difference in energy between the food you eat and your physical activity. If you’re on track to meet your goal, the progress bar shows how far you’ve come in the day. Otherwise, the progress bar reads 0.
Streaks App Download