What is Strive Minutes App?
Sometimes we’re just too lazy to do anything, and other times we procrastinate to the point where we lose sight of our priorities. But what is the best way to start a day off on a high note? According to health experts, starting the day on a healthy note is important, and you should always begin by meditating or exercising. And, of course, giving ourselves time usually works. In the spirit of meditation, today’s app review is for Strive Minutes, a meditation app.
Strive Minutes is a minimalist meditation app that is intended to keep you focused on your meditation sessions while keeping a record without being distracting. It assists users in developing a meditation habit by tracking their streaks and session records.
The Minutes App allows you to track and improve your meditation practice by utilizing a variety of features. So, without further ado, let us discuss what it has to offer the general public-
- Strive Minutes is a straightforward meditation app.
- It keeps track of your meditation sessions.
- Maintains streaks and session records.
Features of Strive Minutes App
- Strive Minutes lets you specify a default meditation duration.
- You can use interval chimes in your session if you want.
- Minutes remembers when you last used it.
- Strive Minutes syncs data between Android devices and never loses session history.
- A brief preparation period before the start of each session can be adjusted to meet your specific needs.
- After the time limit has been reached, there is the option to track meditation duration. If you choose to extend your session past the closing chime, the extra minutes will be added to your session stats.
- It comes with an interface and visuals are simple and clean.
- To keep you motivated, there’s a statistics page that tracks your streaks and all-time best sessions.
- Find a Timeline view for details on session durations and a Calendar view for visual encouragement to keep your streak going under statistics.
- No other distractions or voiceovers, just a beautiful Tibetan gong to begin and end your meditations.
- Sessions can be added and deleted. AMOLED mode can be activated manually for better battery utilization on devices with AMOLED screens.
- Integration with Google Fit. Sync your meditation minutes to your Google Fit activity journal to keep track of them.
- After each session, keep a simple journal to record your struggles, thoughts, and experiences.
Why choose Strive Minutes app?
If you want to meditate without being distracted, Stribve Minutes is the app for you. It has a plethora of features that will bind you to the app indefinitely. Getting into a healthy routine is never a bad idea.
Begin using the app immediately and decide how you want to use it. with its plethora of features, from the option to use interval chimes in your session to the option to set a default meditation duration. Everything you’ve ever desired is available.
Strive Minutes App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do Strive Minutes take identification information?
Strive Minutes believes in taking information because it ensures that you do not lose your information. Minute allows you to sign up with your email address and password so that you never lose track of your meditation history and can keep track of it daily. Many of us are constantly motivated when we see visual records and reminders of our progress, so Strive Minutes ensures that you do not lose your progress if you ever want to change your device or experience an unexpected crash.
- How do Strive Minutes earn?
Strive Minutes will never show you advertisements because they believe they are intrusive and counterproductive to the app’s purpose, which is to calm the mind. But the main goal of any business is to make money, so the question of how Strive minutes make money arises.
A nominal fee is charged upfront to enable Strive to keep it ad-free of multiple pricing models, subscriptions, and various other versions of the same app. Because the app believes in adding features, simplifying tasks, and innovating with this app, the upfront pricing encourages them to do so.
- What permission does the app require?
- View network connections
- full network access
- change your audio settings
- run at startup
- control vibration
- prevent the device from sleeping
Strive Minutes App Download