What is Talixo Driver App?
Talixo’s primary purpose is to organize passenger transportation via taxis and limousines in an effective manner. It is a taxi and limousine booking platform that streamlines the booking procedure for both consumers and drivers. Customers and drivers can benefit from today’s technology and its innovative application to taxi and limousine booking.
This win-win situation is produced by employing airline industry procedures and technologies, leading to better route planning and capacity utilization of taxis and limousines. Higher profits and sales help the driver. The customer benefits from discounts.
Talixo Driver is the Talixo community’s driver app. With Talixo, drivers can enhance their profits and make their work run more smoothly. Talixo assists fleets in increasing traction by offering a consistent stream of reservations. Talixo provides a variety of channels for clients as well as an easy-to-use app for drivers. With Talixo’s exciting features, your work experience will be elevated.
- Clients make multiple bookings.
- You can browse the market and apply for jobs whenever you like.
- Get real-time information about your client’s flight.
Features of Talixo Driver App
- Talixo only works with pre-screened, high-quality drivers and regularly evaluates their performance.
- If your customers misplace any of their belongings, simply contact the client or use Talixo’s skilled, multilingual customer service specialists to locate them.
- Notifications are offered by SMS, email, and in-app.
- Manage your account from your smartphone, mobile device, or desktop computer, whichever is most convenient for you.
- Talixo’s friendly, multilingual representatives are here to help you at all times.
- Your clients can pay with cash or a credit card.
- Receive electronic receipts for your reservations and payments.
- Select Active, On Vacation, or Unavailable as your status.
- You may view the best-suggested routes on an interactive map.
- Get updates on the status of your client’s reservation.
Why choose Talixo Driver app?
Talixo driver is a fantastic app for making additional money for drivers. With the availability of 1000+ cities in 100+ countries throughout the world. Increase your company’s profit wherever you are. Talixo Driver is a must-have tool for professional drivers. Maintain an up-to-date record of your work. If you have a problem with a client, you can easily report it using the app. As a result, the app includes fantastic features that will allow you to assist more consumers in real-time with Talixo.
Talixo Driver App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of automobiles does Talixo provide?
Talixo provides regular and attractive passenger cars and vans for large luggage bookings or wheelchair travel.
VW: Touran, Caddy, etc.
Opel Zafira, Mercedes C-Class, and Audi A4
Business-Mercedes E-Class, BMW 5 Series, X3; X5, Audi A6.
Mercedes-Benz First Class: S-Class
7 Series by BMW
A8 Audi and Quality Taxi
- Which class can my client sign up for?
Talixo offers four booking classes, each tailored to your requirements. The essential elements of each car category are listed below.
Limousines: All Limousine transfers include a fixed charge, automated flight tracking, a 24/7 support hotline, and arrival hall pickup with a name sign. For limousine transfers, additional luggage, such as sports equipment or a child seat, is available.
Economy+: a stylish and straightforward vehicle, such as the Toyota Prius. The driver will be held for 45 minutes following the landing. He will wait for 15 minutes after the given collection time, for example, when your train/boat arrives.
Business: a stylish vehicle such as the Audi A6. The driver will be required to wait 60 minutes after the actual landing time. He will wait for 15 minutes after the given collection time, for example, when your train/boat arrives. A black automobile is unavoidable.
First Class: a high-end vehicle such as the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The driver will be held for 90 minutes following the landing. He will wait for 30 minutes after the given collection time, for example, when your train/boat arrives. Onboard, there is complimentary bottled water and other delights.
Quality Taxis: projected price while booking, final pricing dependent on the taximeter, carried out by local taxi fleets and there’s no waiting time for airport/train station transfers or any other transports.
- What is the procedure for canceling a reservation for my customer?
If your customer made your reservation using Talixo, they can change it online by logging in to their account and selecting “My bookings.” While hovering your mouse over the booking you want to cancel, the “Cancel” button appears in the lower right corner.
Then, Go to the side menu in the mobile app and select “My bookings.” When you tap on the reservation, they will be offered the option to cancel it. Please remember that your customers have to cancel their reservation up to 3 hours before the specified pickup time. If the client has booked a Talixo journey through an external booking engine, Talixo will be unable to cancel the reservation.
Talixo Driver App Download