What is the TripIt App?
TripIt is your destination for finding the coolest itinerary on your phone while traveling. Users can create a master itinerary as soon as they book a flight, hotel, car, or other reservation by forwarding it to email@example.com in order to hit the perfect travel plan that is filled with adventure and enthusiasm.
TripIt syncs travel plans to the user’s calendar and allow them to share them with friends, family, or anyone else. It aids in time management by eliminating the need to search for travel documents for long periods of time.
- Users can access TripIt offline
- Instantly create master trip itineraries.
- View the itinerary on the interactive map.
Features of TripIt App
- Users can find their travel details and up-to-date information even in low-network areas and in an offline mode.
- With Siri shortcuts, users can access their travel information hands-free.
- Users can upload PDFs, photos, boarding passes, and digital passport QR codes into the TripIt itinerary to avoid extra work and keep everything in one place.
- TripIt keeps users informed of any changes to the destination to which they are traveling. It provides destination-specific guidelines, restrictions, and requirements, which are accessible from the app’s trip itinerary screen.
- TripIt displays safety scores ranging from 1 to 100 for all travel destinations, indicating risk levels ranging from low to high. These scores cover a wide range of categories, including women’s safety, political freedom, and access to health and medical services.
- Users can set their personal risk level, and the app will notify them if it exceeds the user’s threshold.
- TripIt creates a map view of the entire journey. The built-in navigator displays driving directions between two points as well as nearby locations such as nearest restaurants, parking, cafes, and ATMs.
Why should one use TripIt App?
TripIt keeps track of the user’s travel plans and helps them organize them. It’s a feature-packed application. brings to light the essential features required while traveling. Users can use the map to find their way to their destination.
Users can access all of their travel plans from a single app. They can instantly create master trip itineraries by entering their transportation details, accommodation, food and dining preferences, and accessibility. Users can access critical information even when they are not connected to the internet and track the carbon footprints of their flights. furthermore, Users can receive real-time flight alerts while on the road.
TripIt App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- What OS does the app support?
TripIt is available on iOS and Android platforms.
- Is the TripIt app free for use?
The TripIt app is completely free. However, you can upgrade to TripIt Pro for more features.
After enabling TripIt pro, you will have access to the following features:
- Send out real-time flight status updates.
- Keep an eye out for flight refunds.
- It lets the users know how long the security lines are.
- Delivers interactive airport and terminal maps available.
When the purchase is confirmed, your Google Play or iTunes account will be charged. Your TripIt Pro subscription will be valid for one year and will automatically renew at £38.99 each year unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your term. For further details, you can click on this link.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
Yes, the app provides in-app purchases.
- What app permission does the order app require?
The TripIt app requires access to Photos/media/files to read the content of the user’s USB storage and modify and delete the contents. It also requires access to the internet to receive data and view network connections. It keeps the device from dozing off.
TripIt App Download
Like our TripIt App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.