What is Triplt App?
TripIt is a trip planner that enables its users to create a master travel itinerary and provides them with online and mobile access. TripIt is an intelligent travel organizer that helps travelers manage their plans so that their trips go more smoothly. Travelers simply forward their purchase confirmation emails to TripIt and TripIt automatically creates master itineraries with travel plans and other critical information. With TripIt, it’s easy for travelers to print or access their trip plans from anywhere–and to share itineraries and travel calendars with friends in their TripIt network.
TripIt has lots of features to help users stay organized and find their way around on your next road trip. Map View plots out your entire trip on a map; Navigator quickly pulls up driving directions between two points; and Nearby Places locates the closest restaurants, parking, cafes, and ATMs.
- MASTER ITINERARY
- RESERVATION DETAILS
- DESTINATION-SPECIFIC GUIDANCE AND SAFETY SCORES
- ROAD TRIPS
- TRIPIT PRO
Features Of Triplt App
- Organizes all your travel plans
- Creates a master itinerary
- Provides access across devices
- Adds plans from your inbox for you
- Syncs plans with your calendar
- Stores important travel information
- Helps you share plans with others
- Gives the latest COVID-19 travel guidance
- Shows transportation options
- Finds places near your hotel
- Shows neighborhood safety scores
- includes airports and terminals maps
- Lets you rate your in-flight experience
- Finds eligibility for flight compensation
- Tracks carbon footprint and shows offset options
- Tallies and displays travel stats
- Upload 3 documents per trip
Why Choose Triplt App?
Automation: With the auto-import feature, Users have to invest little to no effort to create an itinerary because TripIt will handle most of it. This is an impressive feature for busy professionals who don’t have time to sort emails and send them to TripIt manually.
Convenience: We think TripIt does a great job in bringing all vital details regarding users’ trips into one place. Users don’t have to go through the hassle of rummaging their bag to find out reservation receipts or scour through emails to retrieve flight information as everything is there in the app.
Useful Features: TripIt walks an extra mile in certain aspects. Its features like neighborhood safety score help you stay clear of shady areas or be more vigilant when users are touring in cities like Mexico. It also tracks user’s flights’ carbon footprint and suggests ways to offset them, which is awesome.
Prompt Alerts: For TripIt premium users, the app is really useful when it comes to receiving real-time notifications on flight delays, cancellations, and gate changes – sometimes, even before the airlines! It even alarms users when the departure time is close, so users won’t miss the flight.
Ability to Plan Trips in Groups: Users can invite their friends and family members to join TripIt and plan travel journeys together. Users can share their itineraries with others and grant access to contribute or edit details. It also makes it easy to share important trip-related details with multiple people.
Frequently Asked Questions About Triplt App.
- How is TripIt’s mobile app useful?
TripIt’s mobile app enables travelers to access valuable travel information while on the road. All of the travel information is stored locally on the traveler’s mobile device so it can be accessed without being connected to the Internet.
- Does the TripIt mobile app offer the same functionality as TripIt’s full-featured, web-based service?
TripIt’s mobile app offers travelers the ability to fully manage a trip and obtain useful information while on the road. The mobile app does not include all of the functionality found on the website, specifically much of the setup functionality, like setting up calendar feeds and – for TripIt Pro users – setting up point tracking, etc.
- Does TripIt have a boarding pass option automatically loaded onto mobile device applications?
No. The traveler is directed to the carrier’s direct sight.
- Why would a traveler need to organize their travel plans using their smartphone?
Using a smartphone gives a traveler instant and easy access to their most up-to-date travel plans – eliminating the need to carry around paper confirmations. It can also enable travelers to remain connected with colleagues, friends, and family.
Download the Triplt App