What is Wanderu App?
Wanderu is the simplest way to compare and book bus or train tickets for your daily, weekly, or monthly commute that is available in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It lets travelers find amazing deals and compare them with different ways of commuting to find them the best and cheapest deal.
Unlike other service operators, Wanderu doesn’t charge any fees and does not overhaul your transactions with hefty taxes and other convenience fees. With it, say no to any additional taxes and fees and travel lightly without giving anything extra other than your general fare.
Not only Bus and Train tickets; it also lets you rent a car if you prefer to drive by yourself. You can find hundreds of rental cars and book the one that is right for you for a reasonable price. Just add the route of your trip and see all the available rental options. Neat!
Wanderu works directly with hundreds of bus and train carriers so as to give its users a fair price without any imposed fees and taxes. By comparing different operators and different carriers, you can find the deal which suits you and save money on the go.
- Easily book train or bus tickets.
- Rent a car to drive by yourself.
- Compare prices of different means and choose the best one.
- No extra fees and taxes are imposed on your transactions.
- Book tickets on the go and checkout in just a minute.
Features of Wanderu App
+ It provides the lowest price for your commute. Don’t worry there is no catch, this is possible because Wanderu does not substitute any third person between you and your carrier so all the costings come directly from the service carrier.
+ No extra fees whatsoever.
+ Compare between prices of buses and trains in one place.
+ Quickly search for available trains and buses.
+ Save your details so that you do not have to enter them every time you book a ticket, and checkout quickly in just a minute.
+ Get directions to reach your bus or train stations.
+ Access your booked tickets even when you are offline.
+ Book a one-way or returning ticket.
+ Booking history allows you to keep track of your travels and booking. So you have the exact information of where you went with all the other details of your commute.
+ Invite your friends, and earn points whenever you guys travel, and then redeem them later for free bus and train tickets.
+ With the help of integrated rent-a-car deals, you can rent a vehicle in your area just within the app.
+ Wanderu is the official partner of hundreds of carriers throughout North America and Europe.
+ Its interface is simple without too many unnecessary complications.
Why Wanderu App?
Traveling is supposed to be cheap, lightweight, and without difficulties. Wanderu is an online search comparison tool that connects you directly with the service carrier and lets you book their service directly in just a flash. It is best if you are a frequent traveler that takes short or medium trips often. It has all the requirements to ensure that you travel without any apparent problems and also while being light on your pocket.
Its car rental service is a lifesaver for those who can’t wait for public transport and need to haste in their journey. It is also ideal to compare all the available rentals without any unnecessary questions asked. If it is all, Wanderu is the best traveling companion for every traveler.
Wanderu App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I buy a ticket for someone else?
Yes, you can do so. Follow the steps below for a successful booking:
- Once you have selected the itinerary for your trip, you will be taken to a Trip Summary page.
- Make sure to review your selection (route, dates, times). If everything is correct, click “book” to head to the check-out page.
- At the check-out page, you’ll see there are two sections of info to fill out: the Passenger Information section and the Billing Information section. This is the important part to avoid errors!
- Under PASSENGER INFORMATION you will put in the traveler’s full name as it appears on their valid government identification (passport, driver ID).
- Under BILLING INFORMATION, you will enter the name and address pertaining to the credit card you are using (not the passenger’s information). Do not use autofill.
- It is very important to enter the email address to where YOU WOULD LIKE THE TICKET AND CONFIRMATION TO BE SENT.
- Once you submit the payment, you will be directed to a “thank you” page, where you will get your confirmation number, please take this number down (and keep it!)
- Shortly after, you will receive a confirmation email and e-tickets from the transportation carrier in the inbox of the email address indicated.
- I missed my bus/train. What should I do?
If you missed your bus or train and you would like to catch the next trip out, it is important you contact your carrier as soon as possible to check what options are available to you. You can find the carrier’s contact information in the confirmation email sent to you by the carrier. You can also head over to the ticket office and ask an agent on staff, if available.
Unfortunately, most of the time a missed trip will usually result in a voided non-refundable ticket and you will have to purchase a new ticket for a later bus.
- Can I pick my seating?
Many carriers have a “first come, first served” seating policy, meaning that customers can sit anywhere so long as they get to the gate early and are one of the first ones in line.
Others will provide customers with numbers for their seats and, if you book tickets together, as in 2-3 at a time, the carrier will most likely have your passenger numbers in sequence so that you sit close to your friends and/or family.
Other carriers will allow you to call in to change to select a specific seat. Additional fees may apply.
- Which OS supports the Wanderu App?
Both Android and iOS platforms are supported.
- Is the Wanderu app free?
Yes, the Wanderu app is completely free to use.
Wanderu App Download