What is Airmail App?
Our immense use of email services in our daily lives, as well as our constant management of professional and personal work, may become a deal sometimes. It is essential for us and our peers to be in constant and continuous communication with one another.
Airmail app keeps you ahead of your group and stay informed at all times. Designed specifically for Apple users. It is unquestionably a step up in your email experience. It is effectively good with the number of features that it brings to the table. It is versatile in terms of email management and provides a smooth experience when adding multiple email accounts.
Airmail is intended to be a powerful mail client that allows users to customize it to meet their specific needs. To make it even more useful, integrate favorite apps and create custom actions. In this review, we will look at what distinguishes it from other providers on the market in terms of features.
- Sort and filter your messages by using quick filters
- Add extra security with face and touch ID.
- Add files and photos as attachments
- Recieve interactive notifications
- With its theme, enable dark or light mode
Features of Airmail App
- Manage multiple accounts-It enables users to see all of their accounts on a single screen. You can change the settings for multiple email accounts.
- Unified inbox – You can also use the Unified inbox feature, which displays all accounts inboxes on a single screen and manages them chronologically. If you want, you can even exclude accounts from this view.
- Smart inbox – Only view the important emails in your inbox. Message bundles can be effectively managed based on different parameters. It filters out newsletters and other distractions, leaving you with only the important messages.
- Privacy mode – It enables privacy mode, which allows you to process all data on your device locally. This privacy mode also prevents images from loading automatically and blocks tracking pixels.
- Schedule your email – It allows you to send emails later, and until then, you can schedule them in the recipient’s inbox.
- Snooze feature– Take good care of your personal time. When you don’t want to deal with an email, use the snooze function to hide it if it’s unimportant. Sort through the emails that are most important to you right now.
Why Airmail App?
Work organization makes it easier to focus. Thus, whether in college or at work, emails are our daily go-to place. It is critical to stay up to date on all information, and Airmail makes it even easier to access daily mails. It displays interactive notifications, or you can enable today’s view to see a quick view of your inbox. To stay on top of things, use the airmail widget.
Since emails are very important, they should be protected with security, such as Touch ID or Face ID, to ensure who can access your mail. Sort through our mail to find the messages that are important to you and manage them in bulk. Find as many templates as you can to make it easier to send emails.
Airmail App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I add an iCloud account with two-step authentication?
If you have an account set up with the two-step authentication method, you may need an app-specific password to use Airmail, as explained in this link.
- Does iOS Airmail support read receipts?
After May 11, 2017, Airmail for iOS does not support read receipts from new downloads. Users who purchased the app before May 11, 2017, can find the documentation here.
- What is the pricing catalog for Airmail?
Airmail for iOS allows a Premium Subscription, which costs around $9.99 per year and $2.99 per month. Previous Users can continue to use the app with all of the features they purchased, and they will receive updates and bug fixes. New features may necessitate the purchase of a premium subscription.
Airmail Pro on Mac, on the other hand, is free for all users who have subscribed to Airmail Pro for iOS or purchased Airmail 3 after January 1st, 2019. Previous users can continue to use Airmail with all of its previous features by going to Preferences > General > Airmail Legacy. New users can try Airmail without having to create multiple accounts and with limited capabilities.
There are two Airmail Pro subscription options:
- $2.99 per month with a 3-day free trial
- $9.99 per year, renewable annually.
- What is the minimum of OS X required to run Airmail?
Airmail requires a modern Mac with OSX 10.12 or later and a 64-bit processor.
Airmail App Download