What is Galarm App?
Galarm app is a FREE social alarm clock application that includes revolutionary features that will assist you in staying on top of your tasks and to-do list. Galarm has a robust collection of repeats, a diverse selection of ringtones, and the option to create alerts and reminders for your friends and family, among other features.
- Create alerts for any date and time and use Galarm as your own calendar on the go.
- To successfully manage your to-do list, schedule alarms to repeat hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or annual.
- Create reminders for yourself to take your medication three times a day, to attend your yoga class daily, to pay your rent on the first of each month, and for other similar recurring chores.
Features of Galarm App:
- • FLEXIBLE REPETITION: Schedule alarms to repeat hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly to help you manage your to-do list more efficiently. Create reminders for yourself to take your medication three times a day, to attend your yoga class daily, to pay your rent on the first of each month, and for other similar recurring chores.
- ALARMS FOR PERSONAL USE: Create reminders for yourself, such as a morning wake-up alarm and medicine reminder. Participants can be added to alerts that you often miss. Participants might serve as a reminder of your responsibilities if you forget.
- ALARMS FOR GROUP ACTIVITIES: Use a group alarm to arrange trips, parties, or any other social activity. The alert sounds simultaneously for all participants, and they can affirm or refuse, as well as communicate with one another to cooperate.
- Alerts FOR A “BUDDY”: Create alarms for another person (“buddy”) to remind them of tasks they need to do. Buddy is reminded of the duty when the alarm sounds. You are notified to remind your buddy in the event they forget about the alarm. Additionally, you will be alerted when the friend labels the alarm as complete.
- NOTIFICATIONS: A single tab for all of your notifications and alerts.
- ALARM HISTORY: Review prior replies for alarms that recur. This enables you to keep track of how frequently you skipped a gym lesson or a crucial medicine.
- ALARM CHAT: Each alarm has its own chat to keep communications between alarms confidential.
- CUSTOM RINGTONES: As an alarm ringtone, you may use your own music as an alarm ringtone.
- Set ALARMS TO RING EVEN IF THE PHONE IS ON Vibration: You may configure alarms to ring even if the phone is on vibrate.
- DISABLE A USER: Want to avoid being disturbed by a less-than-special someone? Galarm enables you to block a user, preventing them from sending you alarms.
- ADAPTS TO YOUR TIME ZONE: Whether you’re on the road or your participants are in various time zones, the alarms automatically adjust to accommodate time zone variations.
- INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS: You are immediately alerted by remote notifications of any Galarm activity, such as chat messages, new participant alarms, or group changes.
- FREE CLOUD STORAGE: Because all of your alarms are saved in the cloud, they show instantaneously when you reinstall the program.
Galarm App Review
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is timezone management done in Galarm?
Galarm generally sets alarms based on the alarm creator’s current timezone. The alert type (personal, group, or buddy) does provide certain unique situations that Galarm handles with common sense. However, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Before delving into the technicalities, the following summarises how Galarm handles time zones:
For Alarm Creators: The alarm will sound depending on the creator’s current timezone, even if the author changes time zones from when the alarm was established.
Alarm Participants: The participant alarms are modified to ring according to the creator’s current timezone.
Consider the following personal alarm example: if you set the alarm for 11 AM while in US Eastern Time (EST), the alarm will ring at 11 AM EST for you. If you now switch to Central Standard Time (CST) in the United States, the alarm will sound at 11 a.m. CST (i.e., Galarm follows you).
Buddy alarm: The creator set the alarm to sound for another person to sound at 11 a.m. EST. After 15 minutes, the creator is to be reminded.
- Why do my alarms occasionally fail to sound?
Please ensure that Galarm’s alerts are enabled.
If the “Enhanced Notifications” feature is off, alarms will not sound when the phone is in quiet mode.
If “Enhanced Notifications” is enabled, the alarm will sound even while the phone is in silent mode. If, on the other hand, if you are on a phone call when the alarm is due to sound, the alert is sounded via a basic notice.
Certain Android phones feature options that prevent applications from starting immediately when the device restarts and prevent them from running in the background. According to our research, the following settings on certain phones need to be updated to resolve the issue.
- Can I use Galarm while I’m not connected to the Internet?
The majority of Galarm’s capabilities operate even when you are not connected to the Internet. If you have not registered with your phone number, you will have access to all Galarm features whether you are online or offline. As is self-evident, you must be online in order to register using your phone number.
If you registered using your phone number, the following behavior will occur when you are offline:
The personal, group or buddy alarms that were previously scheduled while you were online will continue to ring normally. You may design personal alerts, which will sound appropriate. Please keep in mind that if you add backups to your personal alarms, they will receive notification of the alert only while you are connected to the Internet.
Galarm App Download