What is Honeydue app?
With the Honeydue app’s new Joint Banking, couples may have a modern digital bank account just for them. On top of a joint sum, you and your partner both get your account number and debit card. Keep an eye on your spending in real-time and stay organized. Open a joint checking or savings account right away.
WalletIQ, Inc. was founded in 2017 by Eugene and Thien to assist friends and family in developing better financial habits and literacy. Honeydue was created to make life a little easier for friends who were stuck using spreadsheets to keep track of their expenses.
- Monitor your monthly spending limits for each category and get alerts when you and your partner are getting close to reaching them.
- Create new categories for your material that are unique to your needs.
- Make a note in your calendar to remind you to make your bill payments on time.
Features of Honeydue App
- Decide how much information you want to divulge to your companion.
- Have a quick look at all of your bank account balances in one spot.
- Get alerts when you and your partner are approaching your monthly spending limitations for each category.
- Create new custom categories for your content.
- Set up a recurring reminder for you to pay your bills.
- If you want to persuade your lover to spend more money, send a thumbs-up emoji.
- Inquire about your companion’s enigmatical purchase with them.
- Set a schedule for splitting expenses and settling up with your partner when it’s convenient.
- You can choose to have all your expenditures automatically classified, or you can create your unique categories.
- Most of the banks in the United States should have your support.
- To give you peace of mind, we use bank-level security. Encryption protects your data while it’s being stored and transported.
- SSL/TLS, TouchID, and passcode authentication, as well as multi-factor authentication, are all available.
- Focus on the larger picture and stop arguing over the weeds.
About Honeydue app Subscription
Once you confirm your membership, iTunes will bill your credit card every month. Within 24 hours of the current month’s conclusion, your iTunes account will be debited for renewal. Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the monthly term, your monthly tip will automatically renew. After you’ve made a purchase, go to your iTunes Account Settings to modify your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal.
Honeydue App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are cash transactions able to be traced?
Some strategies to track money leaving your wallet are included below for those of you who enjoy keeping tabs on your spending habits.
Tracking a Cash Account by Hand
You have the option of manually adding and tracking a user account.
From the Balances tab, click on the ‘Add’ button.
The header should be changed to “Track account manually” if you want to connect your bank account. Type ‘Cash’ is the best choice for the performance.
To use this feature, you’ll need to create a manually tracked account first.
- How can I make a category new or update an existing one?
In each Honeydue account, 17 pre-configured categories include basic things like “Food & Drinks” or “Salary & Wages.” By selecting a type and then selecting “Options” -> “Edit Category,” you can change the category’s name, icon, and color. Additionally, if you and your partner desire more control over your spending, you may establish your unique categories. On the bottom navigation bar, select “Budget,” then click “Add” in the upper right corner to begin.
- Do I have any options for modifying what my partner sees?
When it comes to a personal account, you get to pick what your spouse can view. Go to “Options” and find “Partner can see” after you’ve opened the account. There, you have control over what your companion sees:
Share transactions and balances equally.
Share only balances
You also have the option of deciding whether or not a specific transaction is shown to your partner. If you’ve chosen to “share both balances and transactions” for a particular account, your spouse will have access to all of that account’s transactions by default. Open the trade you want to hide, touch “Options,” then “Edit Details” to see the “Edit Details” screen. Locate “Visibility” so you can show or conceal this transaction from your business associate.
- What is the best way to categorize a purchase?
Open a transaction and press the category icon to allocate it to several categories. Tap “Assign to several categories” when the categories list comes from the left.
- How do I set a spending cap or create a spending plan?
You can set a spending limit for each category by clicking on the Add Budget option on its page. This category will become your spending cap, and we’ll alert you if you go over it. We’ll let you know when you’ve reached 75% of your limit, but you have the option of changing it.
Honeydue App Download
Like our Honeydue App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.