- Lootex announced today that it had raised $9 million in funding to support the construction of its envisioned metaverse marketplace.
- It can enable players to trade and purchase things across various blockchains when completed.
- According to Yuji Kumagai, Director of Akatsuki, activating the NFT marketplace for GameFi is crucial for NFT gamers to obtain ownership and move independently.
- They feel that Lootex will contribute to the ecosystem’s growth. Brian Lu, co-founder and managing partner of Infinity Ventures Crypto, remarked that IVC is overjoyed to support Lootex’s vision and mission to develop a transparent and decentralized NFT marketplace, a game-changing step toward facilitating people’s virtual assets.
- Players can exchange and learn the value of their effort and triumphs by developing a game-based NFT marketplace.
Lootex announced today that it had raised $9 million to fund the development of its intended metaverse marketplace. Once implemented, it may enable players to trade and purchase products across multiple blockchains.
Spartan Capital, Infinity Ventures Crypto, LD Capital, and Akatsuki lead the round. Polygon Studio, HTC, Huobi Ventures, and Morningstar Ventures are other participants. According to several investors, they engaged because Lootex will benefit blockchain economies.
According to Yuji Kumagai, Director of Akatsuki, it is critical to activate the NFT marketplace for GameFi for NFT gamers to acquire ownership and move independently. They believe Lootex will help the ecosystem’s growth. Brian Lu, the founding partner of Infinity Ventures Crypto, stated that IVC is ecstatic to support Lootex’s vision and mission to establish a transparent and decentralized NFT marketplace, a ground-breaking move toward facilitating people’s virtual assets.
Lootex claims that its current marketplace supports more than 12,000 NFTs dispersed across 500 collections. According to Justine Lu, CEO of Lootex, their objective is to decentralize game asset ownership and link blockchain games to regular gamers. By establishing a game-based NFT marketplace, players can trade and discover the worth of their labor and successes.
What does Lootex do?
Lootex was derived from Loot Exchange, a player-centric cross-chain NFT (non-fungible token) trading platform that disseminates the newest blockchain game information. They are committed to developing a gamer-centric marketplace for game assets, where gamers can search and exchange game assets across several blockchains.
Lootex is a GameFi marketplace for acquiring non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and in-game goods. It is a peer-to-peer blockchain-based trading platform where you may find unique digital things from all around the world without having to worry about transaction fraud or cross-border payments. Join us in discovering new hidden gems. It is currently compatible with Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon Network. Although Lootex was formed in 2018, the marketplace did not start until February 2021, owing to the rapid advancement of blockchain technology.
According to data compiled by Dapp.com, Lootex BSC is the most popular cryptocurrency compared to eth. You can find the most popular NFTs on Lootex Marketplace, ranging from digital art to blockchain collectibles to gaming stuff. Among the notable projects included are BornBadBoys, Poopies, and PolygonPunks. Apart from providing a vibrant marketplace for NFT collectors, it also benefits NFT artists.
Forge is dedicated to the NFT creators. Whether you are an independent artist or a brand, you can find NFT minting solutions that work for you. Lootex BSC just saw a massive spike in its on-chain data. The 90d data dashboard reveals an increase of 383.87 percent in users, 167.40 percent in volume, and 749.49 percent in transactions.
Lootex is a Meta-verse-based cross-chain game item store. It is committed to developing a gamer-centric in-game asset marketplace that lets players effortlessly browse and exchange the most popular game assets. Game creators and gamers can create and manage their own branded storefronts to sell their uncommon collectibles.