What is Rapid Ring app?
Rapid Ring is built for speed. It’s the quickest and easiest way to respond to notifications and check in on your home in real-time as a companion to the Ring app. Simply install the app and log in with your Ring account. Select the devices you want to respond to, and Ring notifications will open automatically in Rapid Ring, allowing you to see, hear, and speak to visitors as soon as they arrive.
Simply launch the Ring app you already use from Rapid Ring when you need to review events, set up a new device, or change settings. Ring’s Wi-Fi Video Doorbells and Security Cameras let you monitor your home from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Ring devices connect to your Wi-Fi network and send you instant notifications when people press your Doorbell or activate the motion sensors built into them. When you respond to the alert, you will be able to see, hear, and communicate with anyone on your property using your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Answer to ring notifications right away.
- With Live View, you can quickly check in on your home.
- Visitors can be seen, heard, and communicated with from anywhere.
Features of Rapid Ring App
- You will be provided with a high-definition video.
- A camera lens with a wide field of view is included in the app.
- You should be able to use two-way communication on the app.
- Rapid Ring provides motion detection.
- Obtain night vision infrared.
- It also allows for video recording (requires a Ring Protect Plan). (Additional charges apply.)
- Rapid Ring provides lifetime theft protection.
Why choose Rapid Ring app?
All Ring Video Doorbells and Security Cameras stream live HD video and two-way audio to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Ring devices are also equipped with motion detection, allowing you to focus on the most critical areas of your home. Furthermore, you can save, review, and share all of your Ring videos with whomever you want with a Ring Protect Plan. You were purchased at an extra cost.
Ring lets you monitor your home from anywhere, whether you’re on vacation halfway around the world or simply too preoccupied with the kids upstairs because you’re constantly at home with Ring.
Rapid Ring App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do Ring products work?
Ring products operate on a simple premise: they use your existing home wifi network to form a security ring around your home. Ring products use the free Ring app (available for Apple and Android devices) to notify you when someone approaches your door or comes within range of a security camera by connecting to your wifi network.
You can then view the person’s HD video stream and communicate with them using two-way audio. The free Ring app also allows you to control all of the other features of your Ring devices, such as floodlights, sirens, and video recording. Simply put, you’re never far from home when you use Ring products.
- How long does it take to recharge the device’s battery if one is used?
Recharging a battery should take between four and ten hours, depending on the device.
- Will I be notified if my Ring device’s battery dies?
Yes. You will be notified via email if your battery runs out. The Ring app also includes a low-battery warning and a battery level indicator, both of which are accessible at any time.
- Is there any additional cost?
All Ring devices will be free to use, with no additional fees or subscriptions required. You will receive notifications when visitors press your doorbell or trigger motion sensors in your device. You’ll also get two-way audio and live video streaming. There is, however, a Ring Protect Plan available. Ring Protect enables you to watch, share, and save Ring videos. The two options are Ring Protect Basic and Ring Protect Plus.
- Is it necessary to have a WiFi connection to set up my Ring device?
Yes. To function, ring devices must be connected to the internet via a wireless connection. Ring devices are compatible with wireless routers that support 802.11 B, G, or N at 2.4 GHz and, in some cases, 5.0 GHz.
- Is it necessary to connect my Ring device to a computer during setup?
No. Ring devices are wirelessly configured using the Ring app on your smart device. You do not need to connect your Ring device to a computer during setup or operation.
- Is it necessary to charge my Ring doorbell’s internal battery before configuring and installing it?
No. Although it is recommended that you charge your battery to 100%, most Ring devices with batteries come with a 50 to 70% charge.
- What is the point of connecting my Ring device to my home wifi network?
Among other things, your Ring device uses your wifi network to send live HD video and audio to the Ring app on your smart device.
Rapid Ring App Download
Like our Rapid Ring App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.