What is Sky Go App?
With tailored suggestions and easy switching across compatible devices, a new design makes it easier for Sky TV subscribers to find and enjoy the best TV. Depending on your Sky TV subscription, you may watch your favorite channels, including free-to-air faves like ITV and Channel 4, as well as exceptional dramas on Sky Atlantic and live sports on Sky Sports.
Sky Go is a streaming platform that allows you to stream whether your children are using your central television and you want to stream your favorite program at home or download stuff to watch on the go. You may save your favorite recordings to your computer. Sky Go Extra allows you to view shows like Chernobyl, Big Little Lies, and Love Island even when you aren’t connected to the internet, allowing you to take the hits with you everywhere you go.
- Sky Go allows you to watch your favorite shows.
- Explore the programs and find new material every day.
- Watch live television and record it on your Sky box.
Features of Sky Go App
- You can catch up on your favorite shows whenever you want. On the Fly
- Install Sky Go on a smartphone that supports it. Then, to your heart’s content, alternate between them.
- Viewable on compatible smartphones and tablets.
- Are you ready for the next installment? It will start playing without you having to do anything.
- Look for more flicks that you’ll appreciate. Your smartphone’s Sky TV software learns about your preferences. Then it recommends movies to you.
- Sky Go is included with your Sky TV subscription, so Sky TV customers have no additional cost.
- With Sky Go Extra, you can download programs to view without WiFi – and stream without using any of your data if you have Sky Mobile.
- Pause shows on your TV in one room and continues them on your tablet in another.
- Bring your recordings with you and watch them while you aren’t connected to the internet.
- You must be connected to the same WiFi network as your Sky Q Box and have a Sky Q Multiscreen subscription to see your recordings and use Sky Q features on the Sky Go app.
Why choose the Sky Go app?
Sky Go allows you to access and download amazing TV episodes, films, and live sports with an all-new design that allows SkyGo users to pick the best one they want to watch faster. Apart from that, as previously said, it has a variety of different things to offer. Every one of us requires some alone time, and what better way to enjoy and unwind than by watching our favorite shows. So, download the app for the most incredible user experience.
Sky Go App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can you get Sky TV to work on your PlayStation?
Before you begin, make sure you have the following items: a PlayStation 4 or a PlayStation 5.
Sky Go Extra is a service that may be added to your Sky account.
An active PlayStation Network account.
A minimum of 250MB of hard drive space is required on your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5.
It is necessary to have a Sky iD and password.
If this is your first time using Sky TV, you must sign in on another device, such as a computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet, to agree on the terms and conditions of Sky Go.
Set up Sky Go on another device first, then proceed with the steps below.
Please remember that Sky Go Extra is referred to as TV from Sky when installing or choosing the app on your console.
Sign up for the PlayStation Network (PSN).
Highlight TV & Video, then click the down arrow, choose Sky TV, and finally click the X.
Highlight Download and then press the X button.
Press the PS button once.
After downloading is complete, the program will be installed automatically. You will be alerted when the installation is complete.
Go to TV & Video, hit the down arrow, and select Sky to launch the app.
Navigate to the Sign-in screen from the home screen.
Enter your Sky iD credentials and click Submit. We may require you to enter a validation code. Have you forgotten your Sky iD?
You will get a confirmation message indicating that you have successfully logged in. Choose OK.
- How Do I Configure Parental Controls?
You may restrict access to Sky Go based on an age rating by using Parental Controls. Users will subsequently be required to provide a Sky Device PIN to:
View just programs for people of a certain age.
Watch an age-restricted show before its usual watershed hour (including On Demand, Catch Up, and downloads). If the show is rated for children aged 12 to 15, a PIN will be required before 8 p.m. A PIN will be needed for an 18 before 9 p.m.
Because of the explicit material, some on-demand programs have a required PIN that cannot be disabled.
Please keep in mind that you must first set up a Sky Device PIN to utilize Parental Controls.
Sky Go App Download