What is UnionMobile App?
Rather than rushing around worrying about your upcoming bill payments. Union’s mobile app will make your life easier. Union mobile app is one step closer to providing benefits such as bill payment, account balances, transaction history, and so on.
Union mobile app allows you to make transfers and pay bills with the click of a button. You can transfer funds to Union Bank and other bank accounts, purchase airtime, and take advantage of the many features that it provides. In today’s review, we’ll look at the features of Union Bank and learn how does it work.
- On the app, you can get daily weather forecast reports.
- Union Mobile gives you the ability to manage and save beneficiaries.
- Profiles that are unique to you: Upload a photo to your profile.
Features of UnionMobile App
- Examine the balances and transaction history of your account.
- You can also purchase airtime and data bundles.
- Get quick tips, new feature updates, and promotional offers.
- Cardless Withdrawal: You or a beneficiary can withdraw money from our ATMs without using a debit card.
- Verify transactions with a self-selected PIN, an SMS token, or a hardware token (available at any Union Bank branch).
- Locate an ATM and a branch.
- Read the daily news to stay up to date on what’s going on.
- You will receive an instant account statement.
- Open an Account -Save with competitive interest rates and flexible withdrawals.
- Apply for a Loan-Union Bank offers a variety of loans to help you realize your dreams.
- Banking platforms that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provide secure access to banking services.
- Trade Finance-Banking solutions based on the automation of business processes.
- Find the Right Account-Save at competitive interest rates while enjoying flexible withdrawals.
- Get a Loan Approved-Union Bank offers a variety of loans to help you realize your dreams.
- Support for SMEs – This app can help you take your business to the next level; simply notify the app via its website portal.
UnionMobile App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for the union’s mobile app?
You can register for a union bank account by following a few simple steps.
- Install the app
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Enter your UnionOnline e-mail address and password.
- Follow the prompts to create a transaction PIN.
- How does Unionvibe work?
UnionVibe is an account created specifically for youths. This account has no opening balance, but an N1,000 deposit is required before a debit card is issued. Customers can have a daily operating balance as low as N0 and a maximum cumulative balance of N500,000.
Accounts with the following features are available for youths who do not have a means of identification.
- N50,000 is the maximum daily deposit.
- N300,000 is the maximum cumulative balance.
While youth can use any form of identification, such as a school ID, the NYSC ID card includes the following features.
- N100,000 is the maximum daily deposit.
- N500,000 is the maximum cumulative balance.
- How do I get my login details?
When your completed enrolment form is processed, an automated message with your initial/default login password is sent to your registered mobile number (but not your username, which you already know). When you first log in, you will be prompted to change your default login password. You choose your login name during registration.
UnionMobile App Download